PDA

View Full Version : Honda 450R FCR???

HondaRacing23
03-04-2006, 07:56 PM
What do you guys think about FCR Suspension Resrpringing and revalving the 450R shocks. I dont know if they do it or not. But if they do would you think they do a good job? I know that they are more indo dirtbike front forks and stuff but im trying to find someone eother then C&D and GT Thunder as they are tough to get ahold of. Need some help...

450 Racer R
03-04-2006, 08:27 PM
check this guy out. he does awesome work and he'll hook you up with an awesome price. Tell him John from exotic sent ya

Ex'r Marlin
03-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing23
What do you guys think about FCR Suspension Resrpringing and revalving the 450R shocks. ... I'm trying to find someone other then C&D and GT Thunder as they are tough to get ahold of. Need some help...

Sorry... I am shocked to hear that. Personally, I have had no troubles getting a hold of C&D Racing.

Have you e-mailed them, or did you call them?

HondaRacing23
03-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Its not C&D racing im trying to get ahold of. they want almost 700 for the front and rear. they said i should get the back done too if i get the front done. Yea of course they want more of my money like everyone else does. Im only getting the front done. Hopfeully i can get ahold of Gt thunder tomorrow or tuesday. hope the they take plastic too. haha

HondaRacing23
03-05-2006, 08:12 AM
CHECK WHAT GUY OUT YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ANY NAME OR NUMBER WEBSITE OR ANYTHING????

400exrider707
03-05-2006, 08:40 AM
You are incorrect in assuming that they are out to get your money. They know what they are talking about. If you get just the front done, which would convert it to ZPS setup, the back should be done or you should purchase a back shock with ZPS, or else your quad is going to handle very funny, and the font and rear suspension will no longer work together properly. I haven't had a problem getting a hold of C&D for any parts, and I've called GT Thunder myself to discuss the rear shock setup and had no problems there as well. Dont plan on C&D being the only one telling you that you should get the front and rear done as well.

HondaRacing23
03-05-2006, 05:19 PM
maybe they are right and maybe they are wrong. but im not a millionare like a lot of people that have money to put into there bikes. I am probably evenually going to get the rear done but can only ahold the fronts now. they told me they wont do just the front they want to do the rears and fronts both together. they want almost $700 bucks and im sure thats not including shipping charges. im just going to have Gt thunder do the fronts for now and if it makes the bike look or ride funny oh well ill live with it until i get the money to do the back too. not trying to be an @sshole towards anyone but if i had the money to do all 3 at once i would be happy to but cant afford it all at once right now and have to get something done with the front in order to ride

450 Racer R
03-05-2006, 06:00 PM
lol my bad. here ya go http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showforum=73

HondaRacing23
03-05-2006, 06:13 PM
thanks dude