PDA

View Full Version : auto clutch on a 400ex

omaits
03-04-2006, 07:29 PM
I finally talked my fiancee into keeping my 400ex instead of buying her a ute. (This means I get a 450!) The only deal was she wants pink plastics and an automatic clutch.

I went to Rekluse to get a quote on a z-start but they dont have them for the 400ex yet. (They said the 400 is their top priority and it should be out soon) but that could be an exaggeration.

Anyways, does anyone else produce a clutch similar to the z-start? Also, the price would have to be similar because I dont want to put too much into a 99 400ex.

omaits
03-05-2006, 03:37 PM
anybody?

rancher350rider
03-05-2006, 04:57 PM
im wating for Rekluse to make one for the 400's i road a 450 with one and OMG i loved it

omaits
03-05-2006, 06:15 PM
I hear they are sweat. I cant wait to put one on my 400ex for my woman. The only bad thing is she wants to put pink plastic on it....I guess I will just have to put my pride aside to ride it.

I just wish someone else made one!!

TCracin440ex
03-05-2006, 07:41 PM
it would be a ton easier and cheaper to teach her how to drive a clutch then what it would be for you to buy a recluse....take a day or so and just teach her how to use the clutch once she gets used to using the clutch she will be fine...and u saved your self more money to put into the 450r!

omaits
03-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
it would be a ton easier and cheaper to teach her how to drive a clutch then what it would be for you to buy a recluse....take a day or so and just teach her how to use the clutch once she gets used to using the clutch she will be fine...and u saved your self more money to put into the 450r!

Believe me...I have tried this approach. She wants a ute but I wanted her to learn to drive a standard sport quad so she could keep mine and I coudl get a new one. We compromised with putting an autoclutch in mine and keepint it for her This is, without a doubt, the cheapest way for me to get her on a quad so I can have more money for my own. haha