PDA

View Full Version : girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 05:41 PM
well the last week my gf was actin really wierd on me, then i gave her our last kiss friday, later that night i check my e-mail, and wattya know, she wants to break up, i really cared about this girl, i woulda died for her, i just cant understand what i did to make her wanna break up, im real bummed, and i cant go ridin because of my grades, i dont know what to do, im on the verge of doin somthin stupid and hurtin myself, im just real confused, this sucks

any suggestions as to how i can get over this girl????????:(

Tom TRX250R
03-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Trust me! I had a 4 1/2 year relationship go to crap, just hang out with friends and do things that will keep your mind off of her. Basically, KEEP BUSY!!! I know you have probably heard this before but it honestly is the truth, it does get better with time. Don't do something stupid to yourself because of her, you'll have a ton of more girls in your life and you have a whole life ahead of you.

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 05:52 PM
tihs girl was my life, evry time i get involved with some one this happens to me, i guess i could get back into bmx..........

ZeroLogic
03-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Work on your grades. Hang out with friends. Go back into BMXing. Work out. Hang with girls. You will get over her. Feelings change. Just takes time.

LTandRaptorider
03-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, I see from your profile you're not 14 years old yet. So here is what's known as a no chitter... There will be more pleasure, and more hurt with many more girls! ;) Doing something stupid and hurting yourself is NEVER a solution. If it's over with her, then it's over. Best advice I could give is to have no contact with her. it will hurt, but you will get over it. You are young, the hormones are flowing. Same with her. Find things to do to occupy your time, and mind. Much better than just sitting around thinking about her. You say you can't ride because yor grades are bad. Use the extra time on your hands to do more studying. You can't ride your quad, but are you allowed to work on it? Clean it up, do all maintenance on it... grease every bearing and pivot point on it... See what I'm saying? Find productive things to occupy your time with. ;) Good luck.

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 05:57 PM
i work out regularly, and ive been using some of my mixed emotions to fuel me to go for that extra 50 pushups a day, i guess ill just have to keep livin and get over her

(im now doing 230 pushups a day)

440racer66
03-04-2006, 06:00 PM
dude i have had a bad break up and i tough about killin myself its not worth it grils change there minds and thats a fact of life do like they said keep busy and dont try and work things out with her get a new girl and then that girl will become jealous and show you some attention act like it was nouthin and she will crawl back to you but turn her down the first time but the second say yea haha it that simple man

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:03 PM
after the **** she put me through, im not sure i want her back...........

LTandRaptorider
03-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
after the **** she put me through, im not sure i want her back...........

Now that's the spirit! Stick with that, and move on.

230 pushups a day, huh?! A did a couple hundred this morning... while my girlfriend was under me... :eek: :eek2: :devil:

450robot
03-04-2006, 06:14 PM
hahaha, good one

but, um, i think you need way morethan just 230 pushups for a workout...

it takes about 30 minutes before endorfens (the natural stimulant in your body that makes you feel good) start releasing

try taking a jog for a while, i bet you will feel a lil better about whats happening, and it will give you a chance to clear your mind

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider

230 pushups a day, huh?! A did a couple hundred this morning... while my girlfriend was under me... :eek: :eek2: :devil:

ok...........a little inapropriate, i dont really care though, im glad some one can hold a relationship, there arent really any other girls at school that i like though, guess ill have to choose........

trick450r
03-04-2006, 06:16 PM

so theirs a thin line between what i as an individual want to hear, and what i dont want to hear...and you Bart just jumped your broken down *** right over that line!

Mxjunkie
03-04-2006, 06:17 PM

LMFAO

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:18 PM
i jog 4 miles every morning before school, run 2 miles at school at full sprint, play soccer for 6 hours everyday at practice, i also have a 2 hour whieght training period at the highscool, im friends with some of the football players, so i can go and work out up there, and use there machines

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:20 PM
we need to keep this up, its the first time ive lafted in 2 days, post some jokes or somthin, i dont care what they r about, the lafin really helps

Mxjunkie
03-04-2006, 06:20 PM
i jog 4 miles every morning before school, run 2 miles at school at full sprint, play soccer for 6 hours everyday at practice, i also have a 2 hour whieght training period at the highscool, im friends with some of the football players, so i can go and work out up there, and use there machines

Gotta add some special time with your self cause your single now :eek2:

iclamas
03-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Just laugh it off it works for me. Just rent the blue collar comedy tour and watch it

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:23 PM
i have it recorded on the DVR thing at home

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Gotta add some special time with your self cause your single now :eek2:

wats that supposed to meen?, most of it is done before sunrise, and after dark anyhow

450robot
03-04-2006, 06:27 PM
haha, sorry, i just didnt know you did those other routines with it

go watch some family guy, should cheer you up

or go buy an airhorn, call up some friends, and go scaring the crap out of people hahaha

weve done that before, it was so funny, i almost died of laughter

just dont get caught by the popo (unlikely)

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 06:33 PM
i love family guy, i can do stewies voice perfectly

antman
03-04-2006, 07:00 PM
best thing to do is get your mind off it ... i recomend going to chill with your buddies and getting you mind thinking abut somthing besides her. there are plenty of fish in the sea so hurtin your self aint the answer... you will find another girl and this one will be old news!

ZeroLogic
03-04-2006, 07:01 PM
You'll be fine! Just don't get to close to your right hand.:chinese:

416exfreak
03-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
You'll be fine! Just don't get to close to your right hand.:chinese:

ok for that one, im gonna kick ur ***!

u can thank hank hill for the quote

LTandRaptorider
03-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
so theirs a thin line between what i as an individual want to hear, and what i dont want to hear...and you Bart just jumped your broken down *** right over that line!

Yep, it is a thin line... One that I constantly jog, trot, skip over. Most of the time, don't even notice it. Chill out, trying to interject a little humor to calm the kid down. We've seen much worse... some of it by several participants in the religious thread made a couple months ago.

btw... Neither my ***, nor any other part of me is broken down... as I demonstrated this morning... ;)

Honda#4
03-04-2006, 07:56 PM
i know how u feel i lost my girlfriend too one minute u think shes the one and the next shes dumping u. i know it hurts bad but hang in there theres other girls.everytime i think about my girlfriend i just think about ridding my bike.

Quad Boy 660r
03-04-2006, 11:53 PM
we need to keep this up, its the first time ive lafted in 2 days, post some jokes or somthin, i dont care what they r about, the lafin really helps

What has purple feet and lots of hair?

A lion that makes it's own wine. HAHAHA! GET IT?

I know it's lame, I heard got it from a worksheet in math class.

Good Luck Bud.

CFRacer03
03-05-2006, 12:15 AM
i work out regularly, and ive been using some of my mixed emotions to fuel me to go for that extra 50 pushups a day, i guess ill just have to keep livin and get over her

(im now doing 230 pushups a day)

well, I know its off subject, but since you're at the age where you are going to be starting to work out more, its a relevant topic in your life. Doing 230 pushups a day is not a good work out, if you work one mustle group, for example, your chest with those pushups, those muscles need time to rebuild, you have to skip days in between working the same muslce. I can't explain it all here, do some research on it...

Dumontexrider
03-05-2006, 02:27 AM
dude, i was like you when i was younger, before i realized that its not worth it. all you have to do is not let it get to you. when you do get down though, i recommend either unicycling or just go out into your garage and polish your bike so that when you get ungrounded, shell be beautiful.

Syrus
03-05-2006, 03:03 AM
Man.. ive been threw what your going threw so many times now, In another 2 weeks ull be laughing at this. I just got back from the bar and im to drunk to keep talkin about this subject lol. But goto www.danecook.com and goto videos and watch all his videos. Take a pee before watching. You may piss yourself.

250rAL
03-05-2006, 08:51 AM
You're not going to find a girl your age that is ready to stay with you for life. They want to shop for the perfect guy. That is what the female of the species does--shop. MAYBE in the late teens some of them are ready but not now. Just understand this and enjoy the variety you have ahead of you.