PDA

View Full Version : Paddle Tires -- CHEAP

Monkeyonahill
03-04-2006, 12:13 PM
I got a set of rear Sand Gecko paddle tires, rim w/ tire. the size is 21x11x10 (8-paddle). I bought for $190 + shipping, I'm willing to sell for $125. Link to the site is http://www.tiresnstuff.com/atvSandKits-gecko.html
They fit all honda bolt patterns, it lists all models it will fit in that link. there's still a lot of tread left, they were used maybe 4-6 times on TRX 250EX's so they weren't abused at all. I need to sell fast! Trying to get my CR ready for the dunes by the May! If you want anymore info plz PM me, thanks! :)

the Z Man
03-04-2006, 01:21 PM
100 bucks shipped to Iowa paypal only since so few posts..

Monkeyonahill
03-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Can you PM me your adress and such? I'll try to see if i can ship it ASAP and ill get my paypal info to you soon. The shipping should be from $25-40, you pay for shipping? if its over $30 ill pay for half of it

Sorry man but $100 shipped isnt enough, if you paid for the shipping then it would be ok but thats not even getting 50% of what i paid for these tires. They have 90% tread and the only thing about them is the logo is worn out by weather but that doesnt affect riding at all. Rims and Tires are in perfect condition.