PDA

View Full Version : White Bros. 440 Motor For Sale

TRXman86
03-03-2006, 08:33 PM
i have a WB 440 for sale. it needs the top end gaskets redone which i have and will ship with it. it needs 2-3 of the back side bolt holes drilled and heli coiled that lead to cylinder (the long bolts) i do not have time to send it to the shop or the money to do it right now. i need to sell this ASAP! PM me any offers or for pics and ill let ya know. it has black diamond valves, stage 2 hot cam, 12.5-1 high comp piston, heavy duty rod, new cam chain. will not include carb or starter. need for a new motor when i get it. i am in NE missouri. i dont know how to get a shipping quote so thats up to you. may be willing to drive to meet if not to far. i work 6 days a week and have to get everything done in 1 day. which sucks for racing LOL let me know!

Chino886
03-04-2006, 04:40 AM
may still be interested, are you going to throw cash in?

oafen racing
03-04-2006, 07:25 AM
Are you looking to trade this motor for something smaller? What is all in your motor? I got a 426 that needs a rod and piston everything in the valves is good. If needed you can contact my mechanic pm me back let me know what all your motor got. My motor was done by profabatv out of ohio

exrider008
03-04-2006, 05:27 PM
how much

TRXman86
03-04-2006, 09:23 PM
i am not sure on a price. since it needs a little work done, i can not really sell it for 1 grand :D i dont want to let it go for less then 7-8 though. the motor is to strong to just let go for less. i know that labor is pricey, but it helps to have some of the parts ready to go on. shoot me a price...

i do not have time to have it re-done. i only have half days on saturday and sunday to do anything. no shops are open then. dam dealers!!! if anyone wants to work something out, i have a full set of holeshots i would let go with it. they are on stock wheels but in good shape. fronts have about 50-60% left, rears have a few of the lugs that have a tare(sp) but hold air and still hook up. if not, i have a set of like new kenda klaws i would let go for an even up. i just need to get a motor so i can run. i also have a set of kenda klaws like new. they have tons of rubber left and ready to go on. im sure someone knows how much they go for. i work in a tire shop and can check for leaks and fix them where you wont have to worry about it if there are any. they came with quad when i bought it. let me know! again, i CANT fix, no time to get to dealer, will trade complete motor and tires for one ready to bolt on and go! need the money to fix it, sell the tires :D all i can think of.... want pics of tires, let me know. they will be up tomorrow!

TRXman86
03-04-2006, 09:37 PM
i will let the ITP baja reinforced rear wheels, and the ITP 190's (if thats what they are) go with klaws. they are mounted now and hold air. i love these tires and was going to use them instead of my holeshot mxr4's. but if its what it takes, they will go.......

oafen racing
03-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Will you trade for a 426 that needs piston and rod ? everything else good got the top end loaded? 3 angle valves port polish all the works...

TRXman86
03-05-2006, 09:12 AM
oafen racing

i will keep it in mind. right now i need something i can bolt in and go. what happened to the piston and rod?

oafen racing
03-05-2006, 09:51 AM
My rod is stock from factory since 99 i got my motor done in 01 with a 426 from pro fab atv. Very good company i was extremely happy with it. Well i never got the rod replaced and it finally cracked. (8 years) on a stock rod is really good for a mx quad. I have a 440 kit for it but i was gonna say if you wanted something smaller and I wanted something bigger thats why i was lookin toward this route. It didnt completely break off but it was enough to scar the piston and sleeve. Keep in touch with me if you cant find anything else i got all the paper work for this motor and I can give you my mechanics number if you wanted to talk to him. But he said everything in the top end is still good all it would need is piston rod and probably bored or honed or a new sleeve if thats the route you want to take.