PDA

View Full Version : Other Spark Plugs

Rip_Tear
03-03-2006, 04:29 PM
What exactly are you guys running? I still have my stocker in, but it's hard to find the NGK around here for some reason... What is the # letter combo on your plugs (if you gottem)?

Thanks

BTW I'm looking for a spare (sort of...), I might just go find another NGK, but if I don't I'd like to know what other brands will fit and are decent.

Chino886
03-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
What exactly are you guys running? I still have my stocker in, but it's hard to find the NGK around here for some reason... What is the # letter combo on your plugs (if you gottem)?

Thanks

BTW I'm looking for a spare (sort of...), I might just go find another NGK, but if I don't I'd like to know what other brands will fit and are decent.

if you want to pay for shipping I can get a bunch for you, I am running a DPR9Z

NCexRider
03-03-2006, 05:40 PM
I run the NGK dpr9z. The dpr8z works also. Also DENSO x24gpr-u or x27gpr-u which are available at Auto Zone.

400exMO
03-03-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm running the NGK dpr9z also. I pick them up at a motorcycle dealership, might try to look around, I'm sure someone sells them in your town.

premiumtommy
03-04-2006, 08:58 AM
i run the dp9ea it runs a lil colder than stock

NCexRider
03-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by 400exMO
I'm running the NGK dpr9z also. I pick them up at a motorcycle dealership, might try to look around, I'm sure someone sells them in your town.

Advance Auto Parts has them for less than $2. They are like $4 at the dealership.

Rip_Tear
03-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks guys, my town is a bit werid. The dealer ship doesn't even have a spark plug wrench...(believe it or not, but I asked for one...).

I will just have to pick a plug up next time I'm out of town, unless I find one somewhere around here.