PDA

View Full Version : real-dirt racing team

#1atpikespeak
03-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I just wanted to say hello and invite everyone to check out my teams website. If you go to www.real-dirt.com you can see pictures of me Brady Dimmick and my Japanese teammate Yoshimune Shirai as we race after our dreams of winning the Falken Tires Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Yoshi is a talented rider with three year experience at Pikes Peak finishing 4th last year and looking to be #1 in 06. He will be joining me for six months this year to also participate in the Colorado Hill Climb Association held throughout Colorado.
I am the current 2005 Colorado Hill Climb Rookie of the Year as well as the 2006 Colorado State Ice racing Rookie of the year and 3rd place overall. You can see more information about my sponsors, my ride, and my passion for racing on my sponsor house profile. http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/ProQuad12 This year will be my second full season of pro quad racing and I am very excited to start winning races with my new teammate and sponsors. Both Yoshi and I will be campaigning 500cc Cheetah powervalve motors, prepared and built by Trinity racing engines for the 2006 season. This new power combined with my hand made honda trx 250R hybrid chassis that handles like a dream. Is what I believe will take me to the top of Pikes peak first in 2006. Thanks for taking time to take a look at my racing team and hope to see everyone at the races.
Sincerely
Brady Dimmick real dirt racing team #12