PDA

View Full Version : mx vs atv graphix for my yfz?

mole97
03-03-2006, 02:10 AM
o.k. well a friend of mine wants a graphics kit for his trx 450 and has decided that the only one he likes after looking everywhere,is one on atv vs mx unleashed!now both of us no NOTHING about computers and all that stuff,so weve found a place who will make it but they want pictures. does anyone no how or what the best way to get some good shots would be? he wants the thq design (don't know what color?) and now he's got me wanting one too. i like the rainbow studio one in green. what do you all think? and any idea's how to do this would be appreciated. :)

450robot
03-03-2006, 09:41 AM
i would take a pic of the graphics on the game and send it to

goforitgraphics.com, im sure they could hook you up with a custom made kit that will feed your needs

03-03-2006, 09:47 AM
You would probably need clearence from THQ and Rainbow Studios to use the graphics, i'm sure they're trademarked.

450robot
03-03-2006, 09:49 AM
what are you crazy? no you wouldnt, only if you planned on mass producing them, and selling them for profit

tw1976
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
You would need permission to use the graphics from THQ. Anything that is copyrighted or trademarked can not be used with out written permission. Now if you only made one set the chances of them finding out or doing anything are pretty slim, but you are violating the law.

coolex
03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by tw1976
You would need permission to use the graphics from THQ. Anything that is copyrighted or trademarked can not be used with out written permission. Now if you only made one set the chances of them finding out or doing anything are pretty slim, but you are violating the law.

hes right

Pitboss45
03-03-2006, 12:10 PM
check out kurt at vcatv.com. he is making some one off grafix that are sweet.

custom stuff is awesome.

bwamos
03-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
what are you crazy? no you wouldnt, only if you planned on mass producing them, and selling them for profit

Well the person that would be making them for you would be making a profit, no? ;)

However, if you simply changed the "logo", then you can bypass the copyright. Just use something else to replace the logo or let the graphics company use that spot to place their logo. ;)

mole97
03-04-2006, 02:06 AM
i never even thought about the coyright stuff, but yeah i guess i could just change the "thq" to something else.i'm gonna try to just take a picture of it right off the t.v ,but i doubt that will give me a good enough shot. but ,hey,i'll try it. i've contacted goforitgraphics and they said they can do it but they need pics. i was just wondering though if anyone new of a way to maybey print one off the computer screen?like how could i get that picture onto here?

Rico400
03-04-2006, 08:22 AM
u could buy it for ur computer then take a screen shot, then take the game back.lol

FreekShow
03-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Go to a game forum like on ign.com and ask someone with the computer version to take the screenshot and send it to you.