PDA

View Full Version : Looking to open track in PA

scootreedy
03-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey everyone, My friend and I are looking to open a track in central PA. It is located in the Lewisburg / Northumberland area. There is a supercross and motocross track on the property and mabye a track just for quads. We would probaly be open one night a week and one day on the weekend. The times all depending on what the turn out is. There is nowhere in this area to ride and not get in trouble so we thought this would be a good idea. We are also going to try getting certified to teach atv saftey courses. If anyone has info or ideas on pratice tracks I am open to anything!! Let me know what you think of the idea. Thanks everyone!!

gbcap
03-02-2006, 08:36 PM
check with the selinsgrove speedway. i think it is coming under new mangement and they might want to work with you. they have plenty of land to do something like that.

scootreedy
03-02-2006, 09:00 PM
We already have two tracks and plenty of land to build more. I am just trying to see what kind of interest there is in the area, and if anybody has advice on the legal end of things. Thanks for the reply though.