PDA

View Full Version : Blaster Z250.....

Bobbo
03-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Is there anyway to make a Z250 fast enough to beat a blaster any kinds of mods doesnt matter. just wondering cause my friend wants to know he has a 04 z250 and if its not possible i think he might sell it

jipperjec183
03-03-2006, 06:36 PM
hey bobber wuts up its jj u sellin it to devon but ok
:eek2: :rolleyes: :macho :chinese: :ermm:

Bobbo
03-03-2006, 06:46 PM
james you have to make a deal with me ok kid. Im selling my z to devon but if he dont get it to keep up with urs let him win a few races and just take the abuse ok cuz i feel bad for him he wants something that can keep up but he dont got the money and his best bet is my z alright. let him laugh in ur face when he beats u lol take it like a man lol

coolex
03-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Bobbo
james you have to make a deal with me ok kid. Im selling my z to devon but if he dont get it to keep up with urs let him win a few races and just take the abuse ok cuz i feel bad for him he wants something that can keep up but he dont got the money and his best bet is my z alright. let him laugh in ur face when he beats u lol take it like a man lol

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused

BlasterEaten250
03-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Its pretty close stock for stock, atleast with the ex. If he adds a pipe i think he will pretty much smoke you all the time if hes a good rider. You could beat him untill you hit the rev limiter with these mods.

Big bore kit
webcam
clutch kit
k&n
pipe
rev box

for handling
aftermarket extended a-arms
elkas
+2 axle

:D

jipperjec183
03-04-2006, 01:31 PM
no cause he nows that ill beet him now and he said he nows he said wen he gets a pipe hell beat me tho
and ill still keep it close

BlasterEaten250
03-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by jipperjec183
no cause he nows that ill beet him now and he said he nows he said wen he gets a pipe hell beat me tho
and ill still keep it close :confused:

Bobbo
03-12-2006, 01:48 PM
yah so i was wondering where can you get the clutch conversion kit?