PDA

View Full Version : looking for help...

antman
03-02-2006, 06:52 PM
hey guys... i am looking for one possibally two people who would be intrested in being part of a new site i am working on. my origional goal was to get the site up and running by the begining of april but i dont know if i am gonna be able to make it happen because its taking more time than i have left after school and work.i need somone who knows a bit about web site development and/or photoshop...
The site is gonna be called motoflixx.com,the site is gonna be for quads bikes and maby sleds too, but is going ot focus on filming, cameras and editing, and peoples home videos... Eventurally upload gallery interfaced with the forum where people can upload there home videos to the site so they can be watched by other members as streaming video... alsogoing to have a gear and equipment review section, and a video review section for moto related movies.
thanks anthony

exrider008
03-02-2006, 07:07 PM
my friend goes to school for that kind of stuff and he is really good at it so i will talk to him about helping u out.

coolex
03-02-2006, 10:02 PM
exrider008 that is the longest sig ever

exrider008
03-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by coolex

ya it is pritty long but i dont see why it really maters.

03-03-2006, 07:49 AM
I can help with photoshop.

antman
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
I can help with photoshop.
that would be great
shoot me an im or an e-mail
~anthony

Mxjunkie
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by coolex

eh theres longer, punk'd has a loooooong one haha

derekhonda
03-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
ya it is pritty long but i dont see why it really maters.

So how are those stock honda rims? I have been dying to try a set out....:rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
03-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
So how are those stock honda rims? I have been dying to try a set out....:rolleyes:

Dammit! I just spit some perfectly good Bud Ice on my keyboard over that one!!! :eek: :blah:

Oh, the things that youngins are proud of... :p

exrider008
03-03-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Dammit! I just spit some perfectly good Bud Ice on my keyboard over that one!!! :eek: :blah:

Oh, the things that youngins are proud of... :p

hahaha i just copyed and pasted it from when i bought it so thats why is says that, i havent got a chance to change it yet. i wouldnt put stock rims in my sig so i will change it tonight.