PDA

View Full Version : Yosh Full Exhaust

kdog33
03-02-2006, 08:55 AM
Anyone needing a yosh full exaust in stainless form, i have 3 in stock that can be shipped today for free.

Call Chance @ 620-271-9380

ltrracer
03-02-2006, 01:02 PM
What is your price on the full system?

AL Elks
03-02-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Chance! I got mine in today and installed it. Yoshi did an excellent job on this exhaust.

I would definately do business with Chance again. FANTASTIC customer service. He even called me yesterday to see if had arrived.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back Chance, it was a hectic day.

With the baffle in it has a nice low tone. With the baffle out it is much louder than my LTZ400 stainless with screen removed. Sounds GREAT.

03-02-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by AL Elks
Hey Chance! I got mine in today and installed it. Yoshi did an excellent job on this exhaust.

I would definately do business with Chance again. FANTASTIC customer service. He even called me yesterday to see if had arrived.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back Chance, it was a hectic day.

With the baffle in it has a nice low tone. With the baffle out it is much louder than my LTZ400 stainless with screen removed. Sounds GREAT.

Al, How does it run with the yosh compared to stock with cherry bomb and lid/baffle off?

AL Elks
03-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I can definately tell a difference with my SOTP (Seat Of The Pants) Dyno. Seems to add alot more torque throughout. Sounds really awsome. I'm really curious to see how it does against my built Z. The Z seems to have a much bigger hit to it but until I get them side by side it's hard to tell. Of course the Z has quite a few engine mods so it should have a nice hit.\

Of course I still have to get the PIM and FIMAK so I can dial it in to maximize the mods on it right now. I know Yoshi says they have the maps already in the PIM for the full Yoshi exhaust but that's for their elivation and temps at the time they created them. There is always room for improvement depending on many factors.