PDA

View Full Version : sparks exhaust price ?

drybranch
03-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Getting ready to finally purchase the X4 exhaust for my 300 ex. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I can get the best price. I'm thinking of getting it straight from Sparks.
Thanks

03-01-2006, 10:25 PM
when you do tell me how you like it

i have no idea of a place with better prices

2muchquad
03-02-2006, 06:36 AM
i would go for the hmf,$150 cheaper and the performance will be about the same.its not like its gonna get you 3 more hp on the 300ex compared to the hmf.your paying for the sparks name

bwamos
03-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by 2muchquad
i would go for the hmf,$150 cheaper and the performance will be about the same.its not like its gonna get you 3 more hp on the 300ex compared to the hmf.your paying for the sparks name

Umm.. the HMF Sport Series Full System is $450.95
The Sparks X-4 Ceramic is $349

It's the HMF that is $100 more expensive.

If your talking the slip-on vs. the full system x-4. YES there will EASILY be a 3hp difference with a full system like the x-4 of HMF Full vs. a slip-on style on a 300ex.

I bought mine directly from sparks. You're not really going to find a much better deal. I love my sparks pipe. Worth every penny. Fit and finish on that thing is amazing. It's a work of art. If you run your finger inside the pipe at the head, you can't even feel the weld location. It's smooth as silk in there. Less turbulence = faster flow = more power. ;)