PDA

View Full Version : i have a question, pappy

450robot
03-01-2006, 08:45 PM
ok, i know this isnt your fault, i was probably mine for sending two different parts at different times for the same color

but, my a arms, and swingarm were done in different oranges, i was gonna deal with it, but it really sticks out, my a arms were in mirror orange according to the pic you posted in the colors section, i dunno what the swinger is, but its alot darker

i just wanna ask, i dont know if you could or not, but could i send the arms back for a recoat at maybe a discount? i can send the ups number again so shipping is taken care of

or if not, do you remember what color you did my swing arm in?

thanks to whatever your answer is

i know you do good work, and this might be my fault, buti just wanted to ask

here is a pic of the differences

450robot
03-01-2006, 08:46 PM
caparison 2

Pappy
03-02-2006, 05:14 AM
not sure why other then 2 different batches, by all means send the arms down and i will gladly do them while i still have this batch in stock!

sure looks redish in the pics, but darker orange in person. no worries, send'em!

450robot
03-02-2006, 11:41 AM
wow, would you really do them? i will send them down asap with the ups shipping info

this will be the darker orange that the swinger is right?

btw, thanks for the awsome service

Pappy
03-02-2006, 11:48 AM
its no problem at all, and the powder company has not contacted me back yet to see why so much of a color shift. i know i complained to them after shooting the last batch of orange that it wasnt that orange so i am hoping they tell me it was a powder change etc.

ill be looking for them and will turn them fast for ya. and send the heatshield down also. the hubs would look good done also:D

450robot
03-02-2006, 11:53 AM
ok thanks a massive TON! i will send the arms and shield out on monday with the ups slip stuff

haha thanks for the offer on the hubs, but its quite ok, my atvriders graphics are gonna have grey in them, so it will balance it out

and i was wondering about the orange on the arms when i got them, they looked good, but like you said in your pm, it looked like it was watered down or something haha

again, i cant thank you enough, crazy good service hahaha

Pappy
03-02-2006, 12:01 PM
yeah it appeared to me to be almost transparent. you could see sections that were evenly coated but had properties of clear. i dont mix powders and i dont shoot enough orange to have several types here. thankfully only 2 jobs were done, yours and another set of arms so if it is a mistake then its easy enough to remedy.

in any event, you know i got your back:p

450robot
03-02-2006, 01:03 PM
haha thanks alot, but i may have to wait a week before i get them to you, as im heading to the emergency room right now with a broken tail bone, and severe back pains, i made the stupid mistake of trying to "ice skate" on the sleet outside my house hahaha

as of now, i dont think i could even turn a wrench, so it may be a lil bit before i ge feelin good enough to get back into my garage

Pappy
03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
awe man, that sucks! keep me posted on how you are doing:(

450robot
03-03-2006, 12:01 PM
im feelin better now, but i think it will be a lil bit before im good to move around alot again

i should feel good enough to take em' off by next weekend, so thats when i will ship'em out

maybe earlier if i cant take the thought of laying around and doing nothing hahaha

450robot
03-10-2006, 06:55 PM
stuff is on its way :)

Pappy
03-10-2006, 06:57 PM
good deal...

how are you feeling now?

450robot
03-10-2006, 07:50 PM
pretty good! back in the garage and wrenchin again

gave into using the butt donut when i sit, so its all good hahaha

Pappy
03-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I wish they made a butt donut for my foot:ermm:

For 3 weeks now my left foot has been killing me:( pain killers, even a huge shot of whisky didnt even phase it. what ever i did i sure hope it goes away.

450robot
03-10-2006, 08:08 PM
is the pain near the top of your foot, abouot 2 inches back from your toes? you could have a small case of tendonitous, i had it a while ago from running to much, had sharp pains running up my one foot for a few weeks every time i moved it, went away though

maybe try an ankle brace? that sometimes help the pain, atleast while mobile

Pappy
03-10-2006, 08:10 PM
it started in the bottom of my foot just infront of my heel. it happened right after i woke up at 4am with the worst calf cramp i had ever felt. i chalked it up to that, but 3 weeks is a long time unless i tore the ligaments. today it shifted and is now under my ankle, im about to smoke crack to kill the pain:p

(disclaimer...pappy dont hit the pipe:D )

450robot
03-13-2006, 05:52 PM
haha

ok, my dad just called me today, said hes shipping them on tuesday on ups something or other so it gets there real fast, although he said he never took the bearings out, so will you remove them for me? i can send some mula for a service charge if ya require

they should be there by thursday i think though

Pappy
03-16-2006, 07:29 PM
done

Pappy
03-16-2006, 07:30 PM
forgot picture

450robot
03-16-2006, 10:15 PM
ahhh, thats the sweetness there

thanks a freakin ton pappy! i cant believe the customer service you provide! it just awsome to see someone out there who cares for the people that have the same interests

rest assured, i will always come to you for my powder!

thanks again!