PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Engine Help Me

96mojave
03-01-2006, 06:41 PM
ok i got a 02 warrior that has been stolen for the last to years and i just got it back a few months ago and im tryin to figure out whats wrong with it. The day I got it back I tried to start it but the start button didnt work, so me and my friend pulled it off, but
the tires would not turn, well they would but they was like jerking turning, not much tho, Well I thought the tranny was locked so i really didnt mess with it, but 2day i took the clutch cover off and found a plastic gear, (i think its 4 a oil pump) not sure tho. that has broke all to peices, well when i was trying to remove the clutchs the inner hub started to turn and that turns the wheels.(i went thru all gears) that turns fine so now i kno its not the tranny
so my question is what wrong with it. I thought it was maybe the crank or piston but when i first got it back i could turn it over with a socket wrench but it made like a grinding sound, sount like the sleeve was rusted or something, now i cant turn it over anyone kno whats wrong???.........do i have to remove the engine to take the head off????

after reading that sounds like ill be better off with a new engine that sucks

HELP