PDA

View Full Version : LT250R for sale!

snakeman52646
03-01-2006, 06:20 PM
I have a 1985 lt250r very clean and extremely fast. It is bored .30 over,nerfs,hand guards,extra set of decent shaped plastics,aluminum wheels, extra tires and wheels. 1800.00
thanks,
Billie

snakeman52646
03-01-2006, 06:21 PM
another pic

03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
u willing to trade?if so i got a nice honda trx250x it has no stickers,a crack in the plastic near the handle bars maybe 4-5 inches,it has moose bars and a moose filter(i will attach a pic of both)the key switch has been relocated to the left side to be able to use the new bars,it has dg alloy grab bar and chromly exhaust(it ads ALOT on bottem end which lets u pull the froint end up EASY!!and climb some nice size hills),new top end,new gasket set,new chen-shing froint tires,new kenda dominator rear tires,new piston,piston rings,
new valves,and both left and right rocker arms.it needs a froint sprocket,and worck done to the rear breack.it needs to be jettid for the filter but i have the jets already.if i put the parts and jets in and the friont sprocket is being sent to me as we speak.this is a great running quad for being 15 years old.i have raced blasters and beat them and i can climb ANY hill that a blaster can.it will stay up with a warrior till they hit 6th gear.it pulls wheelies in 1-3 gears.i hat to see her go but i just got to big for it.thanxs for consitering.if so i live in new york.

snakeman52646
03-21-2006, 03:56 PM
NY is quite a drive from where I am located.
billie