PDA

View Full Version : PRO PEGS whoooohoooo

Pappy
07-19-2002, 06:09 PM
they came in just in time....i love the way they mount...much better than the dg's......what ya think!

400exRacerX
07-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Kenny,, you got your black peg mounts on upside down. You should fix that before you ride and smash them into the ground.

Look at how mine are mounted (mine are red)

Pappy
07-19-2002, 06:48 PM
yeah i saw that...but its all loaded up and ready for the trip....i will change them tomarrow....actually tants will!!!:D

Pappy
07-19-2002, 06:58 PM
hahaha...im a duba**!!! them directions they send ya are junk...worthless....but they went on so easy and fast its easy enough to do!!

norm=smart one

07-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by 400ex127
yeah i saw that...but its all loaded up and ready for the trip....i will change them tomarrow....actually tants will!!!:D

says who?! :D
the only thing i will be doing is eating your food and riding your 400ex!!! :devil
man im gonna diss you all weekend, you old fart :blah

400exRacerX
07-19-2002, 07:11 PM
LOL

The same thing happened to me, I mounted mine at Mt. Morris 20minutes before my first practice.

I put them on the way you did because they went on so easy,,, so I thought it must be right.

Well when I saw the peg pointing down I new they were on wrong. And let me tell you,,,, they were a pain in the arse to get on correctly. I ended having to attatch a ratchet strap to my lower a arm and to the front tubing of the nerf bars to get the holes on the nerfbar and the motor mount to line up.

Argh! Its just a big pain in the arse.

Oh by the way, have fun installing them tomorrow!:eek:

Pappy
07-19-2002, 07:16 PM
hahaha...i dont need no stinkin strap!!!! i actually had them on the right way....but for some reason know only to the man upstairs!!!! i sat on the quad....thought....i got them on wrong cuz they were too high....but simple me...i just had to try them the other way!!! anyway...it was late...needed to get trailer loaded so there....thats my excuse!!! dont hurt me norm...my bad!!!!:(

400exRacerX
07-19-2002, 07:18 PM
:grr

I'll let it slip this one time.

Wired
07-20-2002, 08:08 AM
my Pro pegs installed in 5 minutes?? why are so many people having trouble with theirs? they must be sent out to some people all mishapin, thats my only answer for that :)

mrusk
07-20-2002, 06:11 PM
My pro pegs for my 250r took a 2x4, sledge hammer and a dreml to put on. I had to dremel down the weld on the long one so the short one could sldie all the way in.

matt

Punk13rym
07-20-2002, 07:16 PM
i just got mine today. they took me 10 minutes to install. it was easy the only thing that was difficult was streaching the bars out to fit. it takes alot of strength.

Pappy
07-22-2002, 10:25 AM
well after ridin this weekend i can say is they r sweet. i fixed my lil mistake sat. mornin. now i cant wait till my +1 stem gets here. i need it now bad!!!

kicken250x
07-22-2002, 09:18 PM
what am i missing here they look fine to me??:huh :confused: dont bash me on this one!!! im not to smart when it comes to amything from AC!! is it just me or does every thing they make fit different?? we bought 2 bumpers from them one for my 250x and one for our warrior they both fit different?!?!?what is the deal

Pappy
07-22-2002, 09:34 PM
hahahha......im old and have mental problems!!! j/k

the directions are totally a waste...cant read so they didnt help anyway.

8 beers make all the brackets look alike

was tryin to install in thunderstorm with the wifes assistanct

and the last reason i screwed up......i didnt ask 440