PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know Wat It Could Be??

Devan14
02-28-2006, 07:13 PM
I just got the motor rebuilt..a couple months ago..and when im driving it boggs..and than u cant give it more than 1/4 throttle or it boggs..and it makes like a put put sound..anyone know wat it could be?? And sometimes..it will run fine..and than all of a sudden..it starts doing that again..than it catchs sometimes..and goes like a bat out of hel* anyone know wat it could be??..thanks guys

brandon86
03-01-2006, 09:28 AM
It sounds like the carb.Maybe your needle is stuck. I would check that first I had a lt 160 and the needle was dirty and it would run good sometimes and sometimes it would peter out.

djeurink
03-01-2006, 09:31 AM
yeah on my 250x the U clip that holds the needel in broke so the needel was all the way down. it was acting the same way.

jsmith2232
03-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I would post this in the powertrain forum, you will probably get alot more answers faster there.

wolffie
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
what jsmith2232 said! check your needle out too!

03-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by wolffie
what jsmith2232 said! check your needle out too!

hey, not to be rude or anything but every post ive ever seen that uve posted had a ! in it. i think its kinda weird, or maybe ur just a really happy person:D :D

TRX23rider
03-01-2006, 05:58 PM
hahah i noticed that to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolex
03-01-2006, 06:10 PM
my 250ex does the same thing and i have yet to find a cure

wolffie
03-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exXx
hey, not to be rude or anything but every post ive ever seen that uve posted had a ! in it. i think its kinda weird, or maybe ur just a really happy person:D :D

what the Hell you trying to say b!tch!!!!!! keep your godd@mn busisness to your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
:mad:

lol, just messin man. i dunno, i guess i just throw in alot of exclamation points:D and no, i am not a really "happy" person....i dont get down like that:devil:

oh and ugh......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

fast_enough
03-02-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by 400exXx

Hey, not to be rude or anything, but every post I've ever seen that you've posted had a minimum of 10 grammar mistakes. I think its kind of weird, or maybe your just a really stupid person. :D :D