PDA

View Full Version : Hmf 400ex slip-on... used trx450 header

dangle
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
What the title says... I have cash/pay-pal/money order...

Edit: I think I can only use the stock header in my case so.... Unless a your aftermarket one matches excactly..at where it meets the silencer I can't use it...

Mike

quadmxracer
02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Hey Mike this is Clayton, the guy building the other CRF, thanks for the pics again. But I have a Yosh pipe on the way for mine and do have a TRX450 header if you need it, but I have to wait and see how well my yosh pipe fits up and if its no big deal and fits good I'll sell you my trx header for like $50 shipped, thats how much I paid and haven't used it yet. Let me know if your interested and I'll get back to you on here or on aim.

-Clayton

dangle
02-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by quadmxracer
Hey Mike this is Clayton, the guy building the other CRF, thanks for the pics again. But I have a Yosh pipe on the way for mine and do have a TRX450 header if you need it, but I have to wait and see how well my yosh pipe fits up and if its no big deal and fits good I'll sell you my trx header for like $50 shipped, thats how much I paid and haven't used it yet. Let me know if your interested and I'll get back to you on here or on aim.

-Clayton

Sounds good man.. I'm still looking for options... I'm usually on aim but it started bugging out earlier so I closed it... 50$ shipped sounds good... I'm intrested to see how the yoshi mounts :blah: ....

Mike

quadmxracer
02-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Alright I will most likely give you a report this weekend, Im out of town right now for work but I'll get back with you. Thanks again.

-clayton

hrc
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I have fmf header for a 400ex will fit any slip on if your interested pm me.

dangle
03-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Bump....

Mike