PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Burgard Sticker

Chino886
02-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I am looking for some "Burgard" stickers, anyone got any?

03pissedoff426
02-28-2006, 10:59 AM
why not ask Burgard themselves? tell them you bought some stuff from them like a steering stems and a-arms and you would like to advertise on your quad. works for most places also. hope that helps.

tim colston
02-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Hey Dave let me save you the trouble. I emailed Burgard awhile back for some stickers and they sent me back an order form with the reply of "we sell them on our site". I tried the saying that I purchased something which I did and it really didn't come with stickers but no luck.

Good luck in your search.

02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
i have black and/or white ones....they are the ones they put on the a-arms...i'd say about 5-6 inches long....

Chino886
02-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Hey Lerch, can you send me 2 white ones

02-28-2006, 03:52 PM
wo wo wo wo...you scratch my back i scratch.........how about an even trade for the axis shock....:D ...just kiddin'....i still think you're asking to much, but won't hold it against ya....if i have 2 i'll send them to you.....but don't be stickin' them on no asr arms or something, and sellin' them as burgards...issy(burgards first name) would be mighty
p!ssed!:devil: send me an address.....and by the way ...you're welcome...;)

Chino886
03-01-2006, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by lerch
wo wo wo wo...you scratch my back i scratch.........how about an even trade for the axis shock....:D ...just kiddin'....i still think you're asking to much, but won't hold it against ya....if i have 2 i'll send them to you.....but don't be stickin' them on no asr arms or something, and sellin' them as burgards...issy(burgards first name) would be mighty
p!ssed!:devil: send me an address.....and by the way ...you're welcome...;)

PMed you......Thanks again Lerch!