PDA

View Full Version : hey NAKOMIS.....

07-19-2002, 09:45 AM
dont worry dude,im not about to tell you im making 55 horse power with my 440(still like to know how those guys do it??)anyways,i got a house in northern michigan.the absolute best trails you have ever ridden man.....sand bowls,big climbs,they are long and wide!!!!!! as far as i know "my" trails are some of the only sled trails that are open to quads.we do well over a hundred miles an hour on these trails in the winter so that tells you something......gas stations and places to stop for a drink all over.over 400 miles of em just in my county and the county just to my north!!!!!and thats just what is marked....two tracks leading to big play grounds are everywhere and no LAW(at least not on a holiday weekend.i'm sure you get my point,i ride with a few diehards......maybe you would like to meet up and rage a little bit??? leave me a message here and maybe we can figure something out....i go up every weekend(rain or shine) i have only run across 1 other hot running ex in my trails but i see lots of raptors,r's,new suzukis and every other kind of machine you can think of.....it's fun spanking people don't you think??? let me know what's up....i got lot's of room,you could bring a crew as long as they ride red........later

TheChknhwk
07-19-2002, 10:44 AM
I know you didn't write this to me, but I would love to see these trails. I am about 15mi west of Saginaw. Wherebouts you located?

Hawk

nakomis0
07-19-2002, 01:57 PM
Ya that sounds like great riding. Where up north is it?

And what part of MI are you from?

Sounds like that would be cool. I'm pretty sure I could get a buddy or 2 to come up...

07-19-2002, 02:51 PM
hawk,you are invited bro.....i think so far i have about 6-7 riders and i only started calling them today.i got a big place but i think there may be some tents out back for this weekend!!!! by the way we are thinking about about the weekend of the 9th and 10th(august) now you guys want my trail location??? i am giving away sacred info......... i am in between kalkaska and grayling.....there is a lake off m-72 called bear lake,i'm right by it.if you guys want i will give you my phone number and we can talk for real....like i said,bring a crew,the more the better.i just hope nako doesn't blow my doors off.oh,we like to party kinda hard(but not while riding so don't worry) i have never been one to invite strangers up to the house but we ride red so we are really not strangers.....i think you boys will be impressed with the set-up.when it comes to riding or anything to do with northern michigan nothing can be done half-***.im in kalamazoo visiting my girlfriends family and nursing a huge muffler burn from a 1972 sl-70.i was riding in shorts jumping stumps and got used up.....anyways,i'll check back here on sunday.if you guys are really down with it we will talk and get ready to pound the trails.....by the way,i live in walled lake downstate.....later

nakomis0
07-19-2002, 03:04 PM
I use to go up to South Boardman, all the time, I think thats very close to your riding area.:p

I'm working in Walled lake btw...lol. Right down the street from The Boathouse grill, , actually right next to that lil drive in rootbeer/coney shop.... at those new townhouses they are putting up.... not that you care, just saying small world.

I'll talk to a few buddies and see if they wanna get up that way... I'll let you know.

TheChknhwk
07-19-2002, 08:59 PM
Man I am always getting hosed! My girlfriend's family is Native American & there is a Pow Wow in Mt Pleasant that I have to go to that weekend, they will be giving my baby a Indian naming ceremony & the whole nine & my GF has a bunch of stuff to sell to the peeps. Man if It can be the weekend before or after or after that even I am in like Erol Flynn!!! I can bring my ol man (he is hard core) & my little brother (teaching him the ropes).

thanks for the invitation ~ Hawk

PS - CHECK THIS OUT:
http://209.120.142.52/showthread.php?s=&postid=179078#post179078

07-20-2002, 12:12 PM
i get wrecked at the boathouse often......lol...hawk,my ex is a mohawk girl from canada...if you dont show they would tie you behind a horse and run you through town buck naked,at least that's what they always told me.family first dude.the trails are not going anywhere......nako,i have been getting hammered at that bar for years....remember when it was key largos??? i'm old school....****,i'm just old(i'm over 30) lol.....

JustRace
07-22-2002, 05:27 PM
Any room for another MI person?

nakomis0
07-22-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by JustRace
Any room for another MI person?

Most people can be persuaded with beers.:D

I'm thinking even if I can't get any of my buddies to go up, that I still am going to try and make it. Sometimes my buddies can be broke, or just plain lame.:p

JustRace
07-22-2002, 09:16 PM
Well I would really like to hit the trails. If I get to come I will have to get my friends from the darkside (banshees) to come because I won't have a truck that week. I use my dads truck for carting my EX around and he is going to Canada for the first two weeks of august. I can't exactly haul my EX around with my camaro or my cutlass.

07-23-2002, 06:07 AM
i have enough land to have another woodstock.....i don't care who shows up.i'm sure it will be the weekend of the 9-10th......i'm heading up north right now to build my deck.i will be back next week.we can put it all together then.....

JustRace
07-23-2002, 11:44 AM
Well I really did want to go but I just found out that I have herniated disks in my back and my treatment begins on monday so I'll be out of commission for 4 weeks.