PDA

View Full Version : rargh! im ready for a ride!

450robot
02-27-2006, 08:44 PM
damn! its been 5 months since ive even been able to sit on my r! and now, its so close to completion! yet so far! im still waiting for the damn gas tank and nerfs, but they are both out of stock! so im stuck at 90%

i just cant wait for it to get warm, and then i can ride in comfort again, and hang out with my friends.

i also cant wait for another atvriders get together! i hope it happens, i chose not to go to the last one because i thought it was gonna be a muddy mess, but i missed out big time! this year, nothing will stop me!

anyone else having the stuck in the middle of a rebuild/ crappy weather, non riding depression?

atvfrk10
02-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Yup. Ive been doing a rebuild for about a month and a half. Finally getting my engine parts this weekend after about a month of waiting. Then Blingstar said they had nerf bars for a z400 about a month ago. Said they would ship it in two weeks. Called back in two weeks and they said they dont even make them yet. So i decided to try AC. I called and ordered, and the ones i want are out of stock and to call back in two weeks. All i need is nerfs :mad:

02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
damn! its been 5 months since ive even been able to sit on my r! and now, its so close to completion! yet so far! im still waiting for the damn gas tank and nerfs, but they are both out of stock! so im stuck at 90%

i just cant wait for it to get warm, and then i can ride in comfort again, and hang out with my friends.

i also cant wait for another atvriders get together! i hope it happens, i chose not to go to the last one because i thought it was gonna be a muddy mess, but i missed out big time! this year, nothing will stop me!

anyone else having the stuck in the middle of a rebuild/ crappy weather, non riding depression? I'm recovering from surgery and can't ride till the end of April. Last time I rode was August 11th, 2005.

Almost 7 months:(

coolex
02-27-2006, 09:53 PM
we have crappy weather