PDA

View Full Version : ONE more question.......last one i promise!

bad01300ex
02-27-2006, 07:06 PM
i went out looking for a box today, finally found one big enough, then i read your "pricing and shipping" thread, should i just wrap cardboard around the frame, and not acctually place it IN a box??

AND, do you have any idea what color this is on Cody Miller's new frame? (here is a link to a few pics, coulnd copy and paste them)
http://www.nmotionatv.com/gallery/ (click on "cody miller")

sometimes it looks like gray?? or a flat black? Im thinking about a color like that vs the stealth black, what are your thought?? I really like how millers quad looks.

one more thing, what do you think about this scheme...... stealth frame/sub, silver arms/swinger, white fullbores, and the "GoForIt" graphics

heres a photoshopped pic

Pappy
02-27-2006, 07:47 PM
ok, ya killed me with the pics, im on dial up:p from what i can tell it is a textured black applied heavy. this dulls the color even more and that would be my best geuss from the pic.

the color scheme you suggested is doable and should look good.

and yes, you do not have to fully box the frame. just cut cardboard panels and protect the corners and shrink wrap it.

bad01300ex
02-27-2006, 09:11 PM
would that be possilbe to do with the stealth black?? would it be more money? and if the frame crakced would it be harder to tell??

frame is going out tomorrow morning, im packing it up right now, cant wait to see it finished:cool:

bad01300ex
02-28-2006, 09:34 PM
ok my frame went out today, should be there thursday i believe

could you do the stealth black in a thicker spray like on millers quad?? would it be more money? and if the frame crakced would it be harder to tell??

Thanks

Pappy
02-28-2006, 10:01 PM
if the frame cracks , you will know it.

i will make it as close to what you pictured as possible without applying to thick

bad01300ex
02-28-2006, 11:27 PM
ok cool

let me know when i need to send some money your way, and also do you take paypal?

Pappy
03-01-2006, 05:42 AM
no problem, and yes i accept paypal