PDA

View Full Version : What happened

watts16
02-27-2006, 04:34 PM
What happened to the Iowa site? It says Mac OS X server. Is it doing this to anyone else?

montycarlo
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Roger that! :mad:

IDKWTF! :confused:

IOWAracer
02-27-2006, 04:49 PM
ME too what is goin on :eek2:

QUADROOKIE
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Aliens are taking over. I knew it was just a matter of time.:blah:

-----For real tho, if they don't get it fixed, I will go insane from withdrawls.:rolleyes:

watts16
02-27-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Aliens are taking over. I knew it was just a matter of time.:blah:

-----For real tho, if they don't get it fixed, I will go insane from withdrawls.:rolleyes:

haha me too it quit working at 4. Maybe there server crashed? Or the bill wasnt paid?

QUADROOKIE
02-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Well they must be doin sompin cuz now it says page cannot be displayed. Hopefully its nothing major.

IOWAracer
02-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Maybe theya re making it even better than it already is? WHo knows some one ought to email drew:D if i knew his email i would but i dont have it?

Broc #38

watts16
02-27-2006, 07:42 PM
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thats what it says on the Iowa site now

IOWAracer
02-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Yea i jsut looked too taht is waht it says on my comp too who knows:huh

ajbtv2
03-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys.

Ya, the server took a tumble and a hit by some spammers so instead of trying to clean out the hacks and close the holes I just went for the upgrade approach. Hopefully everything is working now. If you have any issues with the site email is dtcc@pcpartner.net

Drew

burrows
03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
When are we going to get to see the rider profiles. I really enjoy reading those. There are alot of new people this year. momma b

ajbtv2
03-03-2006, 05:32 AM
That's something I've been working on. It'll come soon, and it'll be worth waiting for.

Drew

montycarlo
03-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by ajbtv2
That's something I've been working on. It'll come soon, and it'll be worth waiting for.

Drew

That's the downside of having so many registered riders..... You'll be working on it for a while! :D

Thanks, though - I'm looking forward to it also! :cool:

QUADROOKIE
03-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Wow! That was fast! I need to update mine already LOL!! Changed my mind on a few things.:D

montycarlo
05-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Sum weird going on again. My dubya dubya dubya dot eye ay tee vee aych ess ess is aparently stuck on 1970? Or my computer is dummer than usual?

watts16
05-29-2006, 01:37 PM
yea mines doing that also.

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 02:07 PM
Mine aint working either , But Monica got over 600 pictures shes going threw to start her race report coming soon Maybe tommorow :D Trying to but names an numbers together an get a hold of the results ;)

watts16
05-29-2006, 02:14 PM
my dad got all the holeshots on video. ill uplaod them then post them when she does the coverage

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Thanks Greg makes the coverage even better :D :D :D

QUADROOKIE
05-29-2006, 02:33 PM
It must be the heat getting to the server!:devil: It is wayyy too early in the year to be this darn hot. :rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 02:47 PM
It`s cool an Rainy here today :cool:

DanW
05-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Johnny & Quadrookie---What happened to you guys out there?

montycarlo
05-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by DanW

C'mon you guys...... Dan is ready for a good story! :devil:

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 04:25 PM
My steering stem bearing locked up I think :confused: It wont turn an had no rear brakes :( My luck went along with the kids luck Taylor broke her crank before race an Chance was leading big time an his axle nuts came apart an let the axle slide outta the carrier :eek2: Put him 2 laps down

I think my green machine is sold tommmorow , Buying the kids 2 new quads this week and me a camera to help Monica takes pictures Maybe even add some video coverage to her reports only make it better An I can focus more on keeping the kids quads up an together not worring over mine Who knows thougth I sure dont want to miss any races thats fo sure :D

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 04:26 PM
I wont tell quadrookie :devil:

DanW
05-29-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
My steering stem bearing locked up I think :confused: It wont turn an had no rear brakes :( My luck went along with the kids luck Taylor broke her crank before race an Chance was leading big time an his axle nuts came apart an let the axle slide outta the carrier :eek2: Put him 2 laps down

I think my green machine is sold tommmorow , Buying the kids 2 new quads this week and me a camera to help Monica takes pictures Maybe even add some video coverage to her reports only make it better An I can focus more on keeping the kids quads up an together not worring over mine Who knows thougth I sure dont want to miss any races thats fo sure :D

Ah, I see.... That all sucks!

Johnny--You need to buy yourself a 400EX and race it completely stock. You are the only person I've ever met that has worse luck than I do!:huh

QUADROOKIE
05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Well, I will be honest-I kinda took the pu$$% way out. I hurt my arm somehow last week and prolly shouldnt have even tried to race, but I did. I was doing awesome-2nd off the holeshot and held it there til almost the end of the first lap. 4th through the scanner, then shortly into the 2nd lap I pulled a corner and POP! there went my arm. So I pulled off just after the first woods section, decided to quit, then decided to keep going. Rode like a bat out of hell for 3/4 of the 2nd lap, passed a couple guys, but was having a real hard time holding on in certain situations, including the downhills, and had a couple real close calls. Came through in 7th and decided I would be best off to call it a day. I was not tired at all, other than a little heat exhaustion, and had no sign of arm pump, and I LOVED the track. Also, I am in the process of possibly accepting the parts management position at our sister dealership in Newton and really cant afford to get hurt and not be able to take care of business. So it is off to the doc to see if I have a torn muscle or what. I definately will not rush to race until I am completely healed, especially since my points are screwed for this year, and it is no fun riding at less than 100%. I will promise you one thing though, if i get all healed up and can get some seat time in, I will be on a mission at Leon. I will have a fan club coming to watch all the way from California so I cant let them down!!:D

ajbtv2
05-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Servers back to normal. Wind dropped power long than the backups lasted. Server didn't reset properly. Now that I've made it back to town that should be set.

hoopd450
05-29-2006, 08:45 PM

johnny was trying to take me out of the race every lap when i went by, swinging tree limbs and stuff at me. little did he know, i had already beaten myself. i'll get ya back for that homer!

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Ask Gudde what I did to him lol :devil:

IOWAracer
05-29-2006, 09:45 PM
My day kinda went like Johnny and Scotts had a horrible start but some how managed to get around every one at one of the bottle knecks put me in top 10 trhen got to anothe and i got around some more guys into the top 5 running really good let a few guys aroudn me before we came through for that half lap cause i stalled my bike got into the far side of the track after scoring wich would eb my actual first lap and i got back around and was in top 3 judging from a guy on the track telling me i went down one of the hills and a guy stopped and when i went to stop i slid intoa tree with the front end flipped the quad and off i went stuck my arm out to stop myself and dislocated my thumb :eek2: after bout 5 min i got up and got goin again using my fingers to pull in the thumb throttle finally got through with the first lap and was in 19th and i was so swollen up i was stretching my glove so i pulled in loaded up and we went home sitting here now typing with one hand debaiting on goin to the docter tomarrow after i go riding of corse:D see you guys at leon!!!!

broc

montycarlo
05-30-2006, 05:45 AM
Broc, I can't believe you wrote that whole paragraph without any punctuation whatsoever! :confused: It's OK though, as long as your little finners are hurting.....

:D

IOWAracer
05-30-2006, 08:58 AM
i can go back and edit it lol but i figured u guys could figure it out:devil:

hoopd450
05-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Ask Gudde what I did to him lol

did u give him the goat as he went by?

jgfarmsracer
05-30-2006, 06:23 PM
ya it was almost the full monty