PDA

View Full Version : TUSK NERFs

r450rr
02-27-2006, 10:03 AM
are the tusk nerf bars worth the cheaper price, I ordered me a set and they are on the way. they were 121 shipped to my door. thats a really good deal, and i was wandering what everyone else thought that has purchased these. i have their clutch kit in my R and it has performed well nothing to complain about yet, im thinking that they are a good brand with a good price. let me know. o and i found this on yahoo. i cant believe how good they look..:eek2:

http://www.off-road.com/atv/reviews/products/tusk/

Over-land 450r
02-27-2006, 10:07 AM
mine held up relly good for motorcross untill i hit a tree in 3rd gear and there not even that bad now. there the same as alba nerfs with replacemint netting for 13 bucks cant go wrong.

02-27-2006, 10:08 AM
i loved all the TUSK products ive run so far. I wont vote cuz no experience with the nerfs

r450rr
02-27-2006, 11:20 AM
yea like i said their clutches are not bad at all.. they have held up good so far. they seem to be ligit. i should have them sometime this week ill get some pics up or something .. and then next week im taking a trip to the hatfield and mccoy trails. going to do some black trails for 4 days.. so ill let everyone know how they held up.

Racing Rice
02-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I have not had any problems with my nerfs other then the fit. From the sounds of it though, the AC's are about the same way to install. So for the price, I would say they are okay.

MossboysRacing
02-27-2006, 05:52 PM
ran a whole season of xc and they held up really well. ended up slightly bending my footpegs and not the nerf bars.

02-27-2006, 09:03 PM
they are decent, we prefer to run AC products, we can get some more life out of them, and the black line and pro peg models seem to be top knotch and very strong