PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

dirtmomma
02-27-2006, 08:01 AM
Ok so here's the deal, we just put a new one way bearing in my 300ex 2 weeks ago. When we put it in my brother was trying to "help" :o & he cracked the inside of the case where the smaller gear sits in above the big gear(if that makes sense LOL) anyway we took it to the dunes it fired the best it has EVER fired ect. it ran good too. So I'm trying to do a tree shot & get it stuck my son gets on it, gets it out & up tot he top, after we sit for a minute I go to start it & the started spins :( so he towed me out & we bump started it as I was TRYING to get back to camp going down the hard pack sand i was in 4-5th gear full throttle & it just was spitting & sputtering ect wouldn't get out of it's own way :(:( so we took it back to camp & didn't mess w/ it, we had some friends haul it home ect went & got it this weeknd & noticed that the pipe looks as if the bike leaned out!!!!!! It's always ran rich & the discs on my FMF have ALWAYS been black but now they are CLEAN:eek: instead of tearing it down I'm wondering if it'd be a bad thing to just fire it to see how it runs since it's home??????????????????????????? Can I hurt it any worse????? I just figured since it's @ it's home elevation it should not be running lean right now & WHY DO I HAVE SOOOOOO MANY JETTING ISSUES WHEN I LIVE PRETTY MUCH @ SEA LEVEL ALREADY??????????????????????????????????? It has a stock carb back on it now!!
Well thanks if you have any info,
I'm contiplating sellling it whole or parting it out any suggestions?? :)

zeppelin
02-27-2006, 08:12 AM
what??!?! :huh :eek2: :huh :confused: :ermm:

dirtmomma
02-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by zeppelin
what??!?! :huh :eek2: :huh :confused: :ermm:

Did I confuse you?????:devil: :huh :ermm: your probably wondering what the one way bearing has to do w/ ANY of this huh LOL :o