PDA

View Full Version : my weekend

400exrider0004
02-26-2006, 08:52 PM
hey guys i just got back from Pismo saturday night. I had also gone the 18th and 19th but had to go again the 25th. It was a pretty cool weekend there, the weather was great and there werent very many people. We rode for about 6 hours total and about one hour fixing stuff
I went to go warm up the bike and came back to camp, and went back out. I shut the quad off and i went to turn it back on and there was no power. I was getting mad because we have been having problems with out alluminum air box we had just installed. So i took off the seat and looked to see if there was anything wrong, like the ground or something. I kept looking and saw that the rubber gromet resting on the frame had caused the box to ground out. So we had to fix that and I think that fixed it, or at least i hope so. I then went drag racing in the back. R.I.S. Desings was there smoothing out the strip, so that helped a lot because the strip was badly wooped. So I dragged a group containing a z400, yfz, and a raptor. I stayed with them all for the whole drag! The Z was the only one that had a pipe, and I dont know any of there riding skills so that could of played a role. But I was real impressed that my 400 had stayed with a yfz, raptor, and Z.
It was a really nice day to ride and I had a lot of fun. Pismo HAS extened there fence line, thus making a bigger riding area! Then at the end of the day I was busted for riding to fast by those cops out there. They are really strict!!!!

Just thought I would tell you guys about my weekend, i hope yours was as good as mine.

later