PDA

View Full Version : my weekend

400exrider0004
02-26-2006, 08:41 PM
hey guys i just got back from Pismo saturday night. I had also gone the 18th and 19th but had to go again the 25th.:D It was a pretty cool weekend there, the weather was great and there werent very many people. We rode for about 6 hours total and about one hour fixing stuff:rolleyes:
I went to go warm up the bike and came back to camp, and went back out. I shut the quad off and i went to turn it back on and there was no power. I was getting mad because we have been having problems with out alluminum air box we had just installed. So i took off the seat and looked to see if there was anything wrong, like the ground or something. I kept looking and saw that the rubber gromet resting on the frame had caused the box to ground out. So we had to fix that and I think that fixed it, or at least i hope so. I then went drag racing in the back. R.I.S. Desings was there smoothing out the strip, so that helped a lot because the strip was badly wooped. So I dragged a group containing a z400, yfz, and a raptor. I stayed with them all for the whole drag! The Z was the only one that had a pipe, and I dont know any of there riding skills so that could of played a role. But I was real impressed that my 400 had stayed with a yfz, raptor, and Z.
It was a really nice day to ride and I had a lot of fun. Pismo HAS extened there fence line, thus making a bigger riding area! Then at the end of the day I was busted for riding to fast by those cops out there. They are really strict!!!!

Just thought I would tell you guys about my weekend, i hope yours was as good as mine.

later

racemx
02-27-2006, 01:00 PM
what quad won the races the most i would think the yfz right

PismoLocal
02-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I cant wait to go riding out there agian, i live 2 miles from pismo and usually go riding there every saturday from around 10am to sun down. Theres nothin better then a full day of dunes riding. send me a pm if your ever lookin for some one to ride with.

400exrider0004
02-27-2006, 06:59 PM
pismolocal you are so lucky!!! I would love to live around that area and just be able to hit the dunes whenever. Pismo is an awesome place to ride...that would be real cool to have someone to ride with!! ill definately send you a pm, and you send me one too if you want!

Drag racing was honestly equal all the way around. I raced them about 5 times, and probably 4 out of the 5 times we were tied all around. I was real happy with my 400ex being able to stay with them.