PDA

View Full Version : MMMMM... the smell of burnt hair

450RGNCC
02-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Well, tonight my friend brought over his 89 Camaro Iroc-Z with a built 350, and we took off the carb because it was acting queer, and we cleaned it out because it had some dirt in it. So, we put the carb back on and started it up, and everything was going fine. So we gave it a little bit of throttle and it was running fine still, so I reached in to hit the throttle linkage to give it some gas and BOOM... all that I saw was black smoke and a huge flame shooting towards me. so I jumped back, and opened my eyes, and everything seemed fine, the car had just backfired. I looked at my friend and he looked at me with a scared look on his face and then he fell to the ground laughing his *** off. I was like WTF? so i reached up to my face to find that my eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair were all burnt... it looked pretty bad. luckily my friends g/f was there and she helped me trim my eyebrows and eyelashes, and we had to buzz cut my hair pretty short, but it doesnt look too bad... the true test tho will be when I go to school tomorrow...:chinese: so now my me, my clothes, my house, and my garage (which is pretty large inside) all smell like burning hair and somehow I have kept my mom from finding out about all of this... she will flip out when she sees all of the damage to my hair. lol.

JDiablo
02-26-2006, 08:28 PM
LMAO PIX NOW OR STFU!!!!!

huntr08
02-26-2006, 08:30 PM
i copy that...:devil:

coolex
02-26-2006, 08:36 PM
thats a big 10-4 on the needed pics

we need the this thread is useless without pics signs i think jerry got them

450RGNCC
02-26-2006, 08:38 PM
well, thanks to my friends g/f it looks good, and luckily my hair was semi-long, so i could cut it all off. If I had before pics, you would die laughing, it looked like I had the worst dandruff in the world... my eyebrows are just significantly smaller

450RGNCC
02-26-2006, 08:47 PM
and i dont really have any eyelashes... this is a recent pic so you can see how much hair that I had to cut off to make it look right

450RGNCC
02-26-2006, 08:53 PM
woops...

Punk'd
02-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh your lucky.. Iv seen worse lol

450RGNCC
02-26-2006, 09:18 PM
and to top it all off, I just talked to my friend and he said what we did to the carb did not help at all. wonderful.

NacsMXer
02-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Haha....at least you didn't have to paint them back on with a magic marker lol :p