PDA

View Full Version : Adelanto GP results

clyde 57
02-26-2006, 07:54 PM
any results from Adelanto

adrenalinefreak
02-26-2006, 10:56 PM
just got back...my first race and it was awesome! If anyone knows about results or when they come out let me know!

I ended up having to race the Amateur class instead of beginner...because my pre-entry was accepted and the beginner class was already full and I signed up pretty much the first or second day of the pre-entry....I'm interested to see how I finished? If it were not for my thumb...I think I could have done really well...I was flying through the whoops even though they were throwing me around QUITE a bit...I smashed into my handle bars several time through the whoops especially the ones next to the water jump for some reason...probably just the line I took!

All in all...I think I did well..I finished so that makes me happy...I have my first race under my belt...I'm going to do Rd three of worcs...

Hope everyone did well!

aci clay
02-27-2006, 08:45 AM
usually takes about a week for desert vipers to post results, just keep checking their website

DezSled
03-02-2006, 10:12 PM
pics are posted ... mxphotos.com did you get to go 3 laps or 2?

adrenalinefreak
03-02-2006, 10:27 PM
I only got two laps in...was kind of bummed because I thought it was supposed to be like an hour race. Last year they said they were getting in 3 to 4 laps...

DezSled
03-02-2006, 10:33 PM
goto mxphotos.com look for #2811 there ya go great Job!

adrenalinefreak
03-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I like the one of my jump better! The picture you're talking about is one of the many moments where I couldn't push my throttle in! Just trying to shove it with palm or fist.

Thanks though...lots of pictures...I think my friends picked me up one of those pictures...I'll find out tomorrow

DezSled
03-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Its hard to tell the pics are kinda fuzzy, but witha neon greeen helmet I picked mine out easily. hey any finish is a good one. congrats on your finish. did you get a finisher pin? I had to call to get one...

adrenalinefreak
03-02-2006, 11:19 PM
No I didn't....wasn't aware that one existed until you just mentioned it...I really just want to see the results....

You called to get the pin?

DezSled
03-02-2006, 11:22 PM
yes , on the web page theres a contact # . I called and the guy said he thinks there was a shortage at the end of the day. but they were passing them out to the medical personel... he says that there are probably more they just have to find them. he is sending me one in the mail. you should call...

aci clay
03-03-2006, 05:31 AM
u should have got a pin when u signed up so i guess its a participant pin not a finisher pin.

DezSled
03-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Results are in, check the web page