PDA

View Full Version : ebay sellers, ?

maxamillion
02-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I just sold some fenders on Ebay and the winner of the auction has 0 feedback. I sent him an invoice Thursday, also sent him a message to make sure he recieved the invoice. Today is Sunday and I have not gotten any kind of response yet. How long should I give the buyer. What should I do next? This is the first time Ive sold an item on Ebay

Thanks

quads14589
02-26-2006, 09:33 AM
i would wait till thursday and if he didnt give you a payment then just relist them and say in ur ad that buyer never came through with invoice or payment.

02-26-2006, 09:54 AM
And post a non-paying bidder notice to ebay.

crday98
02-27-2006, 09:44 PM
if you haven't already, make sure to include a period in which the payment must be received by in your listings. if you don't have one stated, the buyer car argue that there wasn't one listed which makes it hard for you to file a non-paying bidder complaint through ebay. he can also retreat feedback you might leave for him as well.
most sellers have it stated in their listings that payment must be received by 7 days from the close of the auction. they also state that if negative feedback will be left and a complaint filed if the payment isn't made within that time frame.