PDA

View Full Version : SW Missouri PPL

wallabear
02-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Ok I have been doing some early planning. For those ppl that can, I was looking at doing some all weekend riding. Tell me how this sounds. Hititng Chadwick on Friday riding all day there and camping there. On Sarurday moving to the Off Road Ranch (http://www.offrdranch.com/) to ride there all day. Camping there and going to Deepwater on Sunday. I know that Deepwater is about 2 hrs away but I could not think of another trails place around the Springfield area. If you can think of anywhere else to ride I am up for suggestions. With the nice weather arriving I want to get out there and ride. I am open to suggestions

usdsk8er540
02-26-2006, 10:09 PM
hey man, good to see another springfield,mo rider on here. well, on saturday, march 18th, my girlfriend and i are going to st. joe state park near st. louis. we will be staying there for a week and riding 4 days and taking a few other days off to do other stuff in the st. louis area. i would totally be up for riding this weekend, but i have to work. darn. well, if you want to ride with us for a day or something up there, let me know. later

usdsk8er540
02-26-2006, 10:21 PM
hey man, good to see another springfield,mo rider on here. well, on saturday, march 18th, my girlfriend and i are going to st. joe state park near st. louis. we will be staying there for a week and riding 4 days and taking a few other days off to do other stuff in the st. louis area. i would totally be up for riding this weekend, but i have to work. darn. well, if you want to ride with us for a day or something up there, let me know. later