PDA

View Full Version : Where can i take my Motor?

Matt400ex_17
02-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Where around Southeast Michigan can i take my 400ex motor? Im looking to get a port and polish and a bore along with of course a piston and just have everything looked over. I will be willing to drive a few hours or so but iwant the best job possible for the money and dont really wanna ship it! Im 2 hours from cleveland and will be willing to go further than that also im about 3 hours from ft wayne IN. so either way ill go just give me your suggestions!

BLEEDRED
02-27-2006, 10:29 AM
Not exactly how far this is from you, but Jeff at Extreme Tec-ATV, (419)947-9208 was awesome to deal with. He did good work for me. Good luck.

hondardr4life
02-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Well if you're in Cleveland, just run it up to Baldwins in Kingsville, OH. It shouldnt be that far of a drive. Other guys might be a little bit cheaper than Mark, but eith him you know you're getting the absolute best of everything, and your motor will be done right.

www.baldwinmotorsports.com Their address is on there

You could also check out Hetrick racing in Oil City, PA. He does a very nice job also, and it will save you some money.

www.hetrickracing.com

rcrc32500
03-02-2006, 09:16 PM
I second the EXTREME-TEC ATV recommendation. Jeff is awesome. My nephew, Kyle McKenzie, has had a ton of motor work done by him on his 400ex race and practice quads and now his new 450r. We drive over 2 hours to get to his shop in Mt. Gilead, OH. Consider his pipes - they rip!

If you don't mind, tell Jeff we sent ya!

bradley300
03-03-2006, 07:05 AM
gthunder is about an hour north of columbus, dont know if you want to drive quite that far, but they are the best!

NacsMXer
03-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
gthunder is about an hour north of columbus, dont know if you want to drive quite that far, but they are the best!

I'll second that!! :macho :devil:

jiffers
03-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
I'll second that!! :macho :devil:

yep well worth the effort:D