PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 250r's Phoenix, Az

lobeeone
02-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey guys I know this is an info forum but I want to get the word out.
VIN # JH3TE1200HK106825
On 2-21-06 between 5:30am and 7am some piece of crap dirtbags stole my brother and my 250r's out of a locked enclosed trailer in front of my house, along with a generator, 5 gas cans, 3 full of avgas, and 3 helmets.
My 250r: all white plastic, race cut front, white seat, red frame, blue swingarm, blue full flight a-arms, stock front shocks with red shockwears. Engine had polished side cases, cool head, nology coil with custom bracket, dark grey inner cases, light grey cylinder (bead blasted),40mm keihin, SST FMF pipe/silencer, no airbox,uni filter, smoothies on front and 10" haulers out back. custom 12" led rear light. Renthals with blue pad, triple trail techs on custom mount.
Engine is brand new, first trip since COMPLETE rebuild.$$$$
My Brothers
All white plastic, race fronts,black and red seat, chrome swingarm, black full flight a-arms black shockwears, 88-89 white hood, black frame.
Engine had black side cases, light grey cylinder, stock head, 36mm air stryker,Fatty pipe/silencer. Front mohawks, 8" haulers on back.
Alot of time and hard work went into these bikes, not to mention the $$$$$$$$$.
And no, home owners insurance didn't cover them, considered vehicles, so check your policies, your bikes might not be covered either.

TampaBoy813
02-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Sucks....I know the feeling