PDA

View Full Version : Girl help....

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, I'm a bit confused on what to do. So heres my situation. I like this one girl and she likes me back too. I want to ask her out but I don't know if I should because like we never hung out outside of school. We sit together on the bus everyday after school and sometimes we see each other inschool but other then that we never hung out outside of school. She lives not to far away from me also. And well I guess I'm to much of a puss to see if she would want to hang someday because I hate those akward moments where there just like nothing to do. Soo what do you guys think I should do, ask her out or wait until we hang out?

Thanks....

300extreme#8
02-25-2006, 03:38 PM
man, just see if she wants to hang sometime, if she does, make sure it's something that will interest her also, and if all goes well, and u really want to be with her, ask her out or just keep hangin with her and see how it goes.. never hurts to just try, and hey if u mess up, look theres plenty more girls trust me:D

Foxyangel0425
02-25-2006, 03:41 PM
just ask her already

02-25-2006, 03:41 PM
How old are you? I'm not being an ***, that's kind of important on how to address the situation.

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 03:54 PM
Going to be 16 in a month and three days!

Ralph
02-25-2006, 03:55 PM
dont ask her out, especialy if u dont even know her that well yet. She could be a boring person and then u will be stuck with her. Spend a long time with them before.

Sometimes i wish i had spent more time getting to know my girlfriend first instead of dealing with some things now. Shes hot but there are other things that matter too....

Jake250ex
02-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I find that it help to be playful and joking around girls I like. Hit on them, just saying stuff like you know you cant resist me but you gotta have the right mood or it doesnt work.

Just be like "what are you doing after school today?"

then, take your quad over to her house and teach her how to ride or something. chick love that and its a blast. just whatever you do, have something planned. dont go over there and just sit around saying "what do you want to do" to each other.

ShiftFMX
02-25-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
dont ask her out, especialy if u dont even know her that well yet. She could be a boring person and then u will be stuck with her. Spend a long time with them before.

Sometimes i wish i had spent more time getting to know my girlfriend first instead of dealing with some things now. Shes hot but there are other things that matter too....

Yeah, Dude, I knew My girlfriend for a few YEARS before we started dating, Then we grew closer, and closer, THEN I asked her out. That was 4 years ago and everything is still golden...She hasnt stopped giving it up...yet :mad:

I hear all that stops when you get married :huh

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
I dont go over there and just sit around saying "what do you want to do" to each other.

Thats what my guy friends and I do....:bandit: :blah:

I am like joking and playful around her and shes the same towards me also. I think, if its not ice cold out next weekend, to see if she wants to go riding cause she said she dose have a quad so yea.

02-25-2006, 04:17 PM
I find that it help to be playful and joking around girls I like. Hit on them, just saying stuff like you know you cant resist me but you gotta have the right mood or it doesnt work.

Exactly. You have to make it playful at first and be friends for a little while. Thats kinda the way you have to do it with chicks you don't know, like at the mall and stuff. BTW, the food court is the best place to get chicks at the mall, cause you can sit at the table next to them and work your game from there, and if shes not into it you don't have to get up and walk away akwardly:bandit:

JUSTINcredible
02-25-2006, 04:36 PM
your scared to ask her if she wants to hang out???

you do need help.

Honda TRX250ex
02-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Take her out riding with us one day matt! :devil:

TheFontMaster
02-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

I dissagree with that. Before me and my girlfriend started going out I only talked to her for about a week on the computer, hung out with her twice, and 2 days after that we were going out. Now we have only been going out for 3 weeks, but everything is going just fine.

And a word of advice, If she is as close to you as you say, don't be over her house, every day for as long as you can. After a while you will just get sick of seeing each other so much.

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
your scared to ask her if she wants to hang out???

you do need help.

I need lots of help.:ermm: :chinese:

But anywho my brother her and I are going to go riding next weekend if my quad isn't broken. Lol should be fun.

Honda TRX250ex
02-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I need lots of help.:ermm: :chinese:

But anywho my brother her and I are going to go riding next weekend if my quad isn't broken. Lol should be fun.
I'll make it fun :scary: . And now i wont have to wait up for you.

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Just like when you said you could beat me in a drag and we raced twice and I won fair and square both times.....

02-25-2006, 06:20 PM
My advice to you, just hang out with her when time allows and be yourself. dont try too hard to impress!

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 06:29 PM
So no backflip attempt when we go riding?:blah:

BlasterEaten250
02-25-2006, 06:31 PM
So no backflip attempt when we go riding?:blah: i say go for a front flip 360 :devil:

Titanium
02-25-2006, 06:32 PM
i'm kinda in the same situation u r zerologic. cept this chick lives like 40 miles away. so we don't get to hang out. so we're basically friends with benefits when we see eachother.

Honda#4
02-25-2006, 07:31 PM
it must be fun having a girlfriend.i got a ? how do u guys impress a girl.

02-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Honda#4
it must be fun having a girlfriend.i got a ? how do u guys impress a girl. I impress girls by being myself. That's what you should try too;)

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Just be yourself. But girls are stupid and the pretty ones don't want the ugly rides quads everyday type of guys.:ermm: :grr:

Jake250ex
02-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Just be yourself. But girls are stupid and the pretty ones don't want the ugly rides quads everyday type of guys.:ermm: :grr:

dang, that could be the most confusing thing Ive ever read :confused:

PolarisRider
02-25-2006, 07:45 PM

02-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok, well it sounds like the 1st thing you need is self confidence. Get yourself a sylish wardrobe, go out more, ans get a bunch a girl friends so you feel comftorable around chicks. Girls aren't stupid, just complicated, having a bunch of female griends will help you understand that better. But don't count on hanging out with them alone once you have a gf. They;re territorial like that. Be yourself. If you pretend to be someone else the girl won't like you for who you are, they'll like you for who you want to be;)

TheFontMaster
02-25-2006, 07:50 PM
it must be fun having a girlfriend.i got a ? how do u guys impress a girl.

Wait till your nuts drop before you stop worying about girls:scary:

J/K man that was being begged to get bashed. Like everyone else has said be yourself, and start hanging out around girls more. It really isn't hard.

Honda#4
02-25-2006, 07:59 PM
the problem is i cant go out cause 1. dont have a car 2. dont have no friends to talk to girls or guys 3. cant go out cause i work from 7am to 7pm everyday farming 4. my parents wont let my go out. so u guys see now why i feel depressed everyday.

Hon300ex
02-25-2006, 08:09 PM
the problem is i cant go out cause 1. dont have a car 2. dont have no friends to talk to girls or guys 3. cant go out cause i work from 7am to 7pm everyday farming 4. my parents wont let my go out. so u guys see now why i feel depressed everyday.

Just start talking to some girls at school and become freinds with them. Make them laugh and be yourself... When you become better friends with them ask them to go out some time.... Just tell your parents that you want to go hang out wit a girl that you like and want to get to know more. If they dont let you then thats another story. If the girl lives close to you, you can ride your bike(or quad depending if she likes it and were you live)

PolarisRider
02-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
Just start talking to some girls at school and become freinds with them. Make them laugh and be yourself... When you become better friends with them ask them to go out some time.... Just tell your parents that you want to go hang out wit a girl that you like and want to get to know more. If they dont let you then thats another story. If the girl lives close to you, you can ride your bike(or quad depending if she likes it and were you live)

Honda#4
02-25-2006, 08:24 PM
im 20 so im outta school.yea i know its kind of embarrassing so dont make any jokes.

cjj
02-25-2006, 08:27 PM
im 20 so im outta school.yea i know its kind of embarrassing so dont make any jokes.
Why not see if you can find an apartment and see if you cant find a better job you might like more?

02-25-2006, 08:35 PM
im 20 so im outta school.yea i know its kind of embarrassing so dont make any jokes. You're an adult, how can your parents not let you go out?

ZeroLogic
02-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Ok, well it sounds like the 1st thing you need is self confidence. Get yourself a sylish wardrobe, go out more, ans get a bunch a girl friends so you feel comftorable around chicks. Girls aren't stupid, just complicated, having a bunch of female griends will help you understand that better. But don't count on hanging out with them alone once you have a gf. They;re territorial like that. Be yourself. If you pretend to be someone else the girl won't like you for who you are, they'll like you for who you want to be;)

Okay,
I am trying to get more confidence. Lol. My wardrobe is basically quad racing shirts, (528cc, fox, alpinestars, ect ect.) I really don't like any other cloths. I am comfortable around girls. A little more then haft of my friends are girls and I talk to them all of the time so I'm pretty comfortable around girls. Sooo yea. I think I'm going to try to get to know her a little more then see if she likes me for who I am and see if I still like her for who she is.

02-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Okay,
I am trying to get more confidence. Lol. My wardrobe is basically quad racing shirts, (528cc, fox, alpinestars, ect ect.) I really don't like any other cloths. I am comfortable around girls. A little more then haft of my friends are girls and I talk to them all of the time so I'm pretty comfortable around girls. Sooo yea. I think I'm going to try to get to know her a little more then see if she likes me for who I am and see if I still like her for who she is. Most chicks around here don't dig the kids with Fox shirts and stuff cause everyone and their mom has them and say they ride. I have a Utopia hat, backpack, and a Gaerne shirt, thats all the riding related stuff I wear. Try to change it up, get some more popular clothes like hollister, ect. Chicks dig that. And jeans, the different wash slim fit jeans, those are pimp and the chicks like em. And steer away from bagy stuff. Just my experience:)

trx400exxracer
02-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Most chicks around here don't dig the kids with Fox shirts and stuff cause everyone and their mom has them and say they ride. I have a Utopia hat, backpack, and a Gaerne shirt, thats all the riding related stuff I wear. Try to change it up, get some more popular clothes like hollister, ect. Chicks dig that. And jeans, the different wash slim fit jeans, those are pimp and the chicks like em. And steer away from bagy stuff. Just my experience:)

I just wear American Eagle Jeans and a few of their shirts but I wear like houser racing,gncc and other racing t-shirts and they dig it

but invite her over to watch a scary movie or go to the movies with her

TheFontMaster
02-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Ok you just need to get out of the house. your 20 don't let your parents boss u around.

Honda#4
02-26-2006, 07:39 AM
i live in a town that has 600 people theres nothing to do we dont have malls or places to hang its more of a ghost town than anything and yea i want to find a better job but im not really good at anything but putting parts on my bike together.this may be funny to u but i want to work for rocky mountain or something like that but my parents r like o u better stay here so i guess my dad is gonna pay me more i hope because right now i lost about 5000 a year liveing and working here and one more thing i didnt mention was that my parents r very protective.

DEAL
02-26-2006, 08:46 AM
i live in a town that has 600 people theres nothing to do we dont have malls or places to hang its more of a ghost town than anything and yea i want to find a better job but im not really good at anything but putting parts on my bike together.this may be funny to u but i want to work for rocky mountain or something like that but my parents r like o u better stay here so i guess my dad is gonna pay me more i hope because right now i lost about 5000 a year liveing and working here and one more thing i didnt mention was that my parents r very protective.

Have you ever met this girl in person?

Honda TRX250ex
02-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Okay,
I am trying to get more confidence. Lol. My wardrobe is basically quad racing shirts, (528cc, fox, alpinestars, ect ect.) I really don't like any other cloths. I am comfortable around girls. A little more then haft of my friends are girls and I talk to them all of the time so I'm pretty comfortable around girls. Sooo yea. I think I'm going to try to get to know her a little more then see if she likes me for who I am and see if I still like her for who she is.
dont forget about your little willy wanka afro
:huh

rmz250
02-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex

LMAO

ZeroLogic
02-26-2006, 09:18 AM

So where do you want your grave?

02-26-2006, 09:27 AM
1. Cut your fro.
2. Nut up.

And about that awkward silence, just say something funny or something. But if you know her more, during the awkward silence just start macking it with her :chinese:

02-26-2006, 09:28 AM

Willy wonka doesnt have a fro?:confused:

Honda TRX250ex
02-26-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Willy wonka doesnt have a fro?:confused:

ZeroLogic
02-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
1. Cut your fro.

Not my fro!! Anything but my fro!!

400exc
02-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I am like joking and playful around her and shes the same towards me also. I think, if its not ice cold out next weekend, to see if she wants to go riding cause she said she dose have a quad so yea.

i hope she doesnt have a faster quad than you zerologic! lmao

Honda TRX250ex
02-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by 400exc
i hope she doesnt have a faster quad than you zerologic! lmao
She has a big bear three fidy lol.

Honda#4
02-26-2006, 05:45 PM
anybody have the phone number for dr. phil aint it like 1-800 love. LOL

trx400exxracer
02-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Not my fro!! Anything but my fro!!

what happend to your perfect spelling since 2006 it is "afro"

scarface2949
02-26-2006, 06:14 PM
keep your pimp hand strong

02-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

Fro is better.

ZeroLogic
02-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer

Who the hell says afro over the internet anymore? Fro is shorter to write. :blah: :rolleyes:

Honda#4
02-26-2006, 07:29 PM
i agree.

Hondadudeehhhh
02-26-2006, 07:46 PM
And well I guess I'm to much of a puss to see if she would want to hang someday because I hate those akward moments where there just like nothing to do.
Thanks....

you answered your own question. Dont be such a puss, the only reaon why there are "akward" moments is because you are mentally thinking about it. There is always something to talk about and always someway to keep you and a girl bussy. They like to talk and they like us to listen, plain and simple. When she is done yappin', ask her what she is doing over spring break ect. Just dont be nervous (easier said than done for some people) and keep it real. Advice for getting her more attracted to you, as stated, change up your style. Wear some nice clothes, cut or trim up your hair to show you take care of yourself. You don't have to be good looking to have a girl attracted toward you. Just be a gentleman; in your case when you are walking to the bus let her get on first, when you get your car open the door for her, and always treat her like she is number 1.

Just do that stuff and a lot of things that have been said you have a sure shot

Honda#4
02-26-2006, 08:29 PM
who u talkin to me or zerologic.

Honda TRX250ex
02-26-2006, 08:30 PM
who u talkin to me or zerologic.
:huh :huh :huh

huntr08
02-26-2006, 08:50 PM
ok zerologic, first off when i read this i thot 'ok forrest gump, u just keep sittin by her on the bus' then i recalled something that worked for me one time, this one chick was a perty fun lovin person so i took her to a party, got a few beers in her and i got laid that nite and we went out for 5 months.

coolex
02-26-2006, 09:04 PM
wow theres a life lessin /

beer is a liquid panty remover

400exrules
02-26-2006, 09:13 PM
when things get awkward, and theirs nothin to talk about, and your eyes start dartin around tryin to think of somethin to say.......just say these 4 words: "do you like anal?"
she will immediately want you!

coolex
02-26-2006, 09:17 PM
400exrules nice edit u threw in there

huntr08
02-26-2006, 09:25 PM
haha that anal line dint work for me, that shut down her power plant

AtvMxRider
02-27-2006, 04:28 PM

You have animals on the farm???

ZeroLogic
02-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Lmao.

JDiablo
02-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You have animals on the farm???

awww you sick fcking *******,lmao

400exrules
02-27-2006, 06:00 PM
and this threads closed in.........

AtvMxRider
02-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JDiablo
awww you sick fcking *******

AtvMxRider
02-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
and this threads closed in.........

huntr08
02-28-2006, 08:09 PM

troutman561
03-01-2006, 07:13 AM

Just be like "what are you doing after school today?"

then, take your quad over to her house and teach her how to ride or something. chick love that and its a blast. just whatever you do, have something planned. dont go over there and just sit around saying "what do you want to do" to each other.

While spending lots of time with her and getting to know her is good, beware of the dreaded "best-friending" or the even worse"I can't go out with you/have sex with you because you are like my brother". Ahhh that always sucks, story of my life:ermm: lol

keller45
03-01-2006, 08:50 AM
hey Honda # 4 dont end up like Robert on everybodys Raymond...move out to a completely different city!

MR.BIG
03-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
when things get awkward, and theirs nothin to talk about, and your eyes start dartin around tryin to think of somethin to say.......just say these 4 words: "do you like anal?"
she will immediately want you!

Now that's some funny $hit!

Honda#4
03-01-2006, 12:25 PM
i'd like to move to payson utah and work for rocky mountain but my mom would go nuts that would be a really big move though but i dont have the money to do something like that. i just dont know what to do i feel so trapped inside and i cant get out if that makes any sense to u.there is stuff in life that i want so bad but i feel that i wont ever get it.writing this stuff makes me feel bad emotionally.i'm sorry u guys have to listen to me complain about my life like this all the time.

MR.BIG
03-01-2006, 12:36 PM
i'd like to move to payson utah and work for rocky mountain but my mom would go nuts that would be a really big move though but i dont have the money to do something like that. i just dont know what to do i feel so trapped inside and i cant get out if that makes any sense to u.there is stuff in life that i want so bad but i feel that i wont ever get it.writing this stuff makes me feel bad emotionally.i'm sorry u guys have to listen to me complain about my life like this all the time.

Have you sat down with your parents and explained to them how you feel. I mean you are 20 and its time to make choices of your own even though it might hurt your parents feelings. I take it you are a only child that's why your parents are so protective. Tell them what you are telling us and if they don't respect that then save your money and do what you want.

Honda#4
03-01-2006, 12:58 PM
i have a younger brother too forgot to mention that sorry. my mom allready knows that i dont want to do the stuff i'm doing right now.

coolex
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
use ur little brother to help u meet chicks:blah:

03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
i like being single (dont have to keep up with anything)

ill be 16 in 23 days :)

03-01-2006, 01:10 PM
i dont go out with anyone that i dont know alot. i like to know the peron real good

Honda#4
03-01-2006, 01:52 PM
i'm kind of the same i feel comfortable around girls that i know those r the only people i'd go out with.my brother doesnt really like girls all that much he could careless about them.

keller45
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
buddy your parents should completely understand...i mean look at them they got out and got married...thats probably what they want for you

southerngurl_19
03-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Comin' from a gurls point of view... Whats the worst that could happen! And if your both into each other there wont be any akward moments if ya know what I'm sayin!

03-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by southerngurl_19
Comin' from a gurls point of view... Whats the worst that could happen! And if your both into each other there wont be any akward moments if ya know what I'm sayin! how cute

Honda TRX250ex
03-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
how cute :D

Foxyangel0425
03-02-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
just ask her already

This was not me that posted this it was my husband sorry!!

Foxyangel0425
03-02-2006, 01:38 PM
I hear all that stops when you get married :huh [/B][/QUOTE]

No it doesn't am happly married for almost 8 yrs (this april). And its even better now that we are trying ot have a baby!! LOL! :devil:

(sorry hunny)

Honda TRX250ex
03-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
I hear all that stops when you get married :huh

No it doesn't am happly married for almost 8 yrs (this april). And its even better now that we are trying ot have a baby!! LOL! :devil:

(sorry hunny) [/B][/QUOTE]
His little men aint working ehh...

MR.BIG
03-02-2006, 03:12 PM
Man down, man down!

thrasher_ex
03-02-2006, 03:12 PM
what? no! don't ask her out!

1. get to know her in the sense of trying to get her to like you...flirting should be the major form of communication
2. DO NOT become involved very much
3. mack it up with her as much as possible
4. DO NOT become involved very much
5. eventually, she will tell you to ask her out or its over
6. move on and repeat

SCORE!

Honda TRX250ex
03-02-2006, 03:30 PM
There hanging out right now. :rolleyes:

*pukes*

ZeroLogic
03-07-2006, 02:42 PM