PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

deepcj7
02-25-2006, 01:55 PM
I bought my 04 CRF450 last week with intention of putting the motor in my 400ex, ATV Four Play is doing the frame mods for me. Bike is in excellent shape and what a blast to ride, but now I can't get the guts to tear it apart. I need to buy another bike just for me to ride but that would be irresponsible of me, i'm not rich. So I need help deciding, I do plan to continue to race this bike with the new motor, mostly WORCS type of races, hairscrambles and cross country. Your input is appreciated

Pappy
02-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Im not sure what you want advice on:ermm:

I recieved a frame in here last week that ATV FourPlay "converted", and I was very impressed with thier work.

JOEX
02-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey Bill! Long no see. How are things?

Not sure what to say about your situation..... If you can only have one of the toys what do you like to ride and race better, two wheels or four?

deepcj7
02-26-2006, 10:38 AM
I guess I already knew the answer to my own question- buy another bike.
I was hoping some of the guys on here with hybrids would speak up and persuade me in one direction or another. I notice alot of people on here sell their hybrids after their done building it, which leads me to believe that it did'nt turn out as nice as they hoped and trade it for the TRX.

Hey JOEX, still riding much?

DieselBoy
02-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Why have one when you can have A bike and a quad? I think that would be awesome to switch it up and take both to the track/riding area and ride both instead of one!

deepcj7
02-27-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks dieselboy, I understand what your saying and it makes sense. With me, I always found that when you own too many toys you never have enough time for both. So I always tried to committ myself to one form of racing in hopes of becoming competative. I did the dirt bike racing when I was younger and find that I'm better with the quads. Thanks for your input.