PDA

View Full Version : Dealers are a crock of ****!!!!!

07-18-2002, 12:40 PM
Little off the subject but just goes to show you how dealers will try to screw you.

I took my crotchrocket streetbike in to get my yearly inspection done so i can get the sticker and the guy at the dealer says this to me: ..........your awfully close to not passing inspection with these tires dues to their wear, you might want to go look at the ones we have for sell on the shelf.

The tires were just bought a month prior and only had about 500 miles on them and i never do burnouts or anything, they still had the titties on them for crying out loud.

This just goes to show what dealerships will do to try to make a sell..........rip you off.

Nausty
07-18-2002, 06:57 PM
yeah i know its outragous the prices they try to charge too. They give us a 140 dollar estimite for putting in new fork seals in our dirt bike but they charge us 180 and some even go as far as charging 10 bucks for a spark plug or 8 for a jet. Some severly rip you off.

OutlawEX
07-18-2002, 07:58 PM
ya dealers are over priced so thats how they make their money but they still blow my wang

Nausty
07-18-2002, 08:40 PM
so its alright to sell drugs because thats how the drug dealers make their money?:huh

trx400ex
07-18-2002, 08:58 PM
but the selling of drugs is illegal:huh :huh :huh :huh

Nausty
07-18-2002, 11:04 PM
so thats how they make their money.... Just because its not illigal doesn't mean its not wrong.

ridefastrgetoff
07-19-2002, 11:01 AM
Sure we do ! You don't have to go to the dealer, in most cases ! There's always someone around that carries aftermarket stuff and most of the aftermarket stuff is better anyways! Well, that's my opinion but it's also been my experience in the lubricant business too !

www.motocrossOK.com

www.microoutlaws.com

www.SyntheticsExcel.com

07-19-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by laslavens
they still had the titties on them for crying out loud.

Ok you lost me..:confused: Are we talkin about quads, bikes or women.:huh