PDA

View Full Version : First Race in USA.

L-P
02-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Hi everybody,
in march, i'm going to Florida to practice at Waldo for one week.
In the weekend, I am planning on racing in Macon, Georgia, for the GNC (17-18 march).

I have a few questions for this.

Whats the cost of racing the GNC (only one race). ( membership, etc.)

Also, I am 17 years old. Do I need any papers, tutor or anything.

Thx for the infos.

:)

lostcreekz450
02-26-2006, 03:01 PM
well its not all that exspenssive to race sayiung you live there and only need to sign up for the race u need a distric card and ama card that is about 60 bucks there then entry fees

where are you coming from ? because it will be exspensive traveling to the race.

L-P
03-01-2006, 09:35 PM
Sorry,
well i'm from Quebec.

I'm going to Florida with Richard Pelchat who is running the Gnc's so I'll try one with him.

So, do anybody know the papers I would need?

mox007edinboro
03-03-2006, 11:44 AM
since you're under 18 you'll need to have a parent or guardian with you to sign you up... unless you wanna lie and say you're 18, if you don't wanna do that your parents can sign a letter making someone your guardian for the weekend who would have to take resonsibility for you if something should happen and then you have to have the letter nottarized by an official nottary, then all you'll need is an atva card which you can get there, I think it's $40 bucks, since you're going with Richard Pelchat, I'm sure he knows the rules for what the quad has to be, width, kill switch, nerfs, etc. so that you can make it through tech. Besides that bring your "A" game lol and lots of money. Good luck you shouldn't have too many problems...