PDA

View Full Version : Trade My 440ex For Smaller!!!!!

TRXman86
02-24-2006, 08:14 PM
i am wanting to get rid of my 440ex MOTOR! i do not want something this big. bought it with it in there, found there is no need fo rme to have that much juice. all it needs is a top end gasket kit, which i have bought. i dont want to mess with it. runs like a mad dog with rabbies after a bloody rabbit. so if you have a 400 stocker, 416 or a 426, let me know. i want to get rid of it ASAP! i have a few races coming up and want to run them. i race the C class, second year racer, and to be truthfull, kind of scared of that much right now. i am in NE missouri. bought as far NORTH EAST as you can get. on iowa/illinois line.

Chino886
02-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86
i am wanting to get rid of my 440ex MOTOR! i do not want something this big. bought it with it in there, found there is no need fo rme to have that much juice. all it needs is a top end gasket kit, which i have bought. i dont want to mess with it. runs like a mad dog with rabbies after a bloody rabbit. so if you have a 400 stocker, 416 or a 426, let me know. i want to get rid of it ASAP! i have a few races coming up and want to run them. i race the C class, second year racer, and to be truthfull, kind of scared of that much right now. i am in NE missouri. bought as far NORTH EAST as you can get. on iowa/illinois line.

might be interested, I am in KC MO so not that far......could we just trade piston and Jug and possibly Rod......more details...

Call me at 816-678-5235, my name is in my signature....

2001300exguy
02-26-2006, 10:31 AM
pics?

TRXman86
02-26-2006, 07:27 PM
well bad news, i put new gasket kit in it getting ready to trade off, went out to ride it around a little and warm it up so i could re-torque, the dam thing locked up. so there must have been something else wrong inside. i am thinking the rings were bad as well. before it seized, i heard a loud whistel coming from the back side where intake is. this is where the gasket blew the first time. so my guess is that is was blown when i got it, the guy i bought it from took apart and put gasket maker on it, and bolted back down. i believe he warped the head on it. this really sucks! it was a strong motor and now i cant do anything with it! i will miss races, probably loose a few sponsors, really pizzs me off!!! sorry guys :( maybe when i get it fixed we can deal on it. i will never give a broken motor to anyone! im not that kind of guy. SORRY AGAIN! but if anyone knows where i may be able to buy a top-end for reasonable, im all ears!!!!

Chino886
02-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Hey Ryan, call up C & D (site sponsor) he is the best price I have found for pistons....