PDA

View Full Version : ATTEN: all Ontario riders and Canadian riders out here on the board!!!

400exBro
07-18-2002, 11:48 AM
hey was up,
i know that there are a couple of canadians and ontarioans on the board, and i was wondering if any one is interseted ( ontario riders) in going to aruther ontario to a track called double b on the 21st this sunday (check out : http://www.cmrcracing.com/ for directions, under tracks, national, under south western ont. Double B)..... it sounds like a fun track, i was planning on going to walton or auburn hills or moto park but they aint open for partice this sunday.....
so mabye i'll see you guys out there ( WOT400ex, forum, and someothers) ...

also maybe we can organize a canadian exriders ride, some where :huh , this summer..
BTW: we will be driving a beat, broken down GMC jimmy with a large grey trailer or a black mercedes benz ml320 with the same trailer, i will be with another red 400 with fmf power core 4 pipe, dg nerfs, and dg bumper and someother goodies. and my yellow 400 with the mods bellow and red exriders stickers on the side fenders.......
lata
Bro

racer_ex55
07-19-2002, 09:28 AM
Where abouts are you in Ontario? i live in Manitoba, you should come race over here. The next race is this weekend and then the weekend after that. Have you ever been to Walton, I was kinda planning on going there for the national this summer.

400exBro
07-19-2002, 10:13 AM
actually i am probably going to walton when the nationals are on but i probably won't race, i will next year in the ontario atv seris,

Manitoba that like 1 day drive from walton to ther isn't it???

but if you are ever down in south western ontario, give me a shout, i ll show ya some good riding spots, like double b, walton, auburn hills, moto park, gopher dunes and more....
i won't be able to make it to the race in mb, because i got no ride out there, plus i have no clue where the heck to go?
lata
Bro