PDA

View Full Version : Quads--Dirtbikes

fast_enough
02-24-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm happy to say that quads are becoming as and more popular than bikes around here now. Is this happening around anyone else? or has happened? I got nothing against cyclers, but quads get to have a turn now.

400exrules
02-24-2006, 08:57 PM
ya, what i like to see is commercials for the 450's and such, on regular tv stations, their starting to pop up more often

rooster400ex
02-25-2006, 05:03 AM
i never see any quad stuff on tv, but most of the guys i ride with have quads, theres a lot of dirtbikes tho. all i ever see on tv is dirtbikes unless i watch atv magazine on oln on saturdays which i can never find.

bansheeguy
02-25-2006, 06:51 AM
Quads have been really popluar around here for a long time, you see atleast 15 just driving thou small towns in the summer, more than dirtbikes.

for the people than can ride both- what do you thnk is easier after you are use to it? Wha tdo you get bored wiht more easily?

trx250rkid
02-25-2006, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy
for the people than can ride both- what do you thnk is easier after you are use to it? Wha tdo you get bored wiht more easily?

quads are definately easier to ride but dirtbikes are a lot easier to go fast on once ur used to them. quads are also alot more tiring. i dont really get bored of either one.

Hon300ex
02-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by bansheeguy
Quads have been really popluar around here for a long time, you see atleast 15 just driving thou small towns in the summer, more than dirtbikes.

quads are easier to just sit on and put around but its harder to go faster one them once you start wanting speed.

you have to be much more aware with dirt bikes and there less tiring. you can go faster on them easier but you will always fall, no matter how good you are

blakefoote
02-25-2006, 09:51 AM
yeah when i saw that thing of Jon Guetter on Channel I knew it was growing!...i think most of the growing is from all of these movies...(huevos,Carpe Diem, Fallout, ect.)