PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Quadssssss Many Of Them

SET THE STAGE
02-24-2006, 02:11 PM
okay here's the deal. my adopted uncle that really has no life was forced to leave the house so he lived out at the farm (where we keep all our quads/dirtbikes/3wheelers) and he has THE WORST reputation i know of in my town. guess what guys? over 15 atvs/dirtbikes/3wheelers were stolen.... FROM ME AND MY FAMILY, that cocksucking *******s enemies thought they were his so they came out and stole every one of them. only one they didn't take was my honda trx250r 'cause it was in pieces

heres a list, i'm sure i'll forget 1 or 2

my 2005 blaster
2001 blue raptor
2004 yellow trail blazer
2005 red/white raptor
1985 white honda 350x
1984 red honda 200x
1983 red honda 200x
1985 red atc250r
198? some kind of kawi trike
1998 modded to **** kdx200
1985 red honda 350x
197? honda atc90
197? honda atc110
198? honda atc125
198? honda atc185
1983 red/white honda 200x
and a few more.

i swear on my life i'm gonna break my uncles legs with a bat next time i see him, stupid fat ****er....

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

if you guys see or here about any of these anywhere being sold or whatnot call my cell phone 712-8128. or tell me on AIM - STILLSTRONGTODAY

also i'm located in East Peoria, IL. it's right smack dab in the center of illinois, kind of like a suburb of Peoria

BlasterEaten250
02-24-2006, 02:15 PM
man that sucks:( I will let you know if i see anything

Hon300ex
02-24-2006, 02:19 PM
chances are, your going to find some. there is just no way a person can hide all of those things with out gettin caught. you would need a big garage and he wouldnt b able to get rid of them

SET THE STAGE
02-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
chances are, your going to find some. there is just no way a person can hide all of those things with out gettin caught. you would need a big garage and he wouldnt b able to get rid of them

exactly what i was thinking, but seriously.. do you know how it feels to have that much **** stolen? it's like taking a life..

when i find the ****er that took'em (and my uncle) i'm gonna break their legs with a bat

fast_enough
02-24-2006, 04:56 PM
I know how you feel, a few years ago we kept 9 quads in our garage, family and friends. And they all got stolen one nite, luckily we recovered every one of them. And they are in jail. Yea we were lucky.

I also had my 400ex stolen and I still have yet to find it, I'm losing hope. Some advice, don't be afraid to go knocking on a few peoples door, and asking around as much as possible.

fasterblaster09
02-24-2006, 05:01 PM
aww that sucks man..i wish you the best of luck gettin them back. fortunately i never had anything like that stolen from me,"knock on wood"..good luck man

Hon300ex
02-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by SET THE STAGE
exactly what i was thinking, but seriously.. do you know how it feels to have that much **** stolen? it's like taking a life..

no i haven't had anything major stolen from me so i dont know how it feels but i hope you get them back!

that really sucks i dont know what to tell you

watts16
02-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Ill keep my eye out for them. I live in Pekin

FMF450R
02-24-2006, 06:21 PM
BAT? welcome to my uncle's legs, now where's your friends???
(I think he had some thing to do with it if he's a deadbeat)

BATTER UP!

SET THE STAGE
02-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Ill keep my eye out for them. I live in Pekin

thanks man, seriously it means so much to me..

here's a couple pics for everyone that lives near central IL

here's a pic of my 05 blaster, i had just got everything done on it that day and it was running great. the fenders aren't on it in the picture, but they're uncut and everything still. just put an LRD pipe and 250r shock on it last weekend.. oh and it has a black grab bar now. just painted it a couple days ago
http://i1.tinypic.com/o0apo4.jpg

my uncles 350x and other uncles 200x. both are mint, the 350 had about 2000 dollars dumped into it this last year making it look like new. it has all white plastics
http://i1.tinypic.com/o0aqn9.jpg

the kdx200 dirtbike. this thing was FAST so much work put into it. sweet purple excel wheels and a dynoport exhaust with work done to the head. it has dynoport engraved on it. probably the best way to spot it out.
http://i1.tinypic.com/ohsms1.jpg
here's a pic of it from just last weekend, one of the shrouds is off in the pic
http://i1.tinypic.com/ohshna.jpg

the rest of them looked pretty close to stock, except the other 200x it has a supertrapp exhaust on it that was welded to make it fit right, you can see all kinds of welds on it where main can connects to the piping on it. yellow stock trailblazer 250. the blue raptor we hotwired to use a flip switch instead of a key. it looks like a little penis sticking out of the handlebar clamp cover lol the 250r was pretty beat up, it had a boyesen reed valve, extended axle, and rear maier plastics (has the really old sticker design that looked retro)

keep your eyes out guys, thanks.

400exc
02-24-2006, 07:59 PM
ill keep an eye out over here in ohio for ya, in case they make it out here... but i hope ya find them back

Tom TRX250R
02-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Man I'm sorry to hear that, I'll keep my eyes open for them. Watch Ebay a lot to check to see if they are parting them out. Good luck man and I hope you recover EVERYTHING back and break the ****ers knee that did it!!!!

quad9
02-25-2006, 04:49 AM
i know a lot of riders around here i will keep an eye out, and pass the word.

02-25-2006, 08:22 AM
wow!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

hope you get them back man :(

moto04racing
02-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Im in michigan, but not but 3 hours from il. ill keep an eye out at the nearby trails and cycle trader.

blakefoote
02-25-2006, 09:48 AM
wow dude that sux...ill keep a look out...:ermm:

SET THE STAGE
04-04-2012, 08:14 PM
i'm gonna go ahead and revive this thread so that i can say the police just found my blaster after running the vin on some kids they caught in the woods LOL. ****ers. hopefully i'll be able to trace it all back to the rest now.

quadracer556
04-04-2012, 08:24 PM
jesus 6 years later. a guy i used to work with got his quad stolen out of his shed last year.a month later cops on dirt roads saw a kid on a trike so they stopped him and ran the vin,stolen.the kid said he met these guys and was test driving it to buy.they went back found like 30 other quads that had come up missing within the last few months.arrested,convicted and sentenced.his quad was gone and hes now on a "list" to be repaid.after 10 years of jail time making no money,paying back atleast 20 some other people before getting to him the guy is essentially looking at never being compensated for it.hope yours turns out better.

HondaRacing83
04-04-2012, 08:27 PM
that blows. hold tight to the bat thing. break that ****ers knees and take all your **** back

buddy willard
04-05-2012, 06:46 AM
back in 2008 my dad went and got a brand new 450r and made payments for 3 years. he stopped making payments on the 4 wheeler and told me if i wanted it to make the payments or it is going to get repoed. we agreed it was going back because i broke my leg and messed up my knee and cannot ride for a year or so. instead of sending it back he trdes it for a 350 rancher and is telling the repo people i have the 4 wheeler. it is financed in his name.he is yrying to get me in trouble with the law because i told him to go screw himself! i will let him deal with the bank and lawhe still owed almost 5000 dollars on it. how dumb some people can be.

beastlywarrior
04-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Thats why i only buy things with a title lol and dude thats crazy after this long they found it i hope they find the rest for you