PDA

View Full Version : Shocks...........

bad01300ex
02-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Ive got some axis tripple rates not sure what i want to do to the springs but, would it be possilbe/good to molycoat the (not exactly sure what they are called) things in between each of the srpings?

bad01300ex
02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
also, do you have any other flat or "wrinkle" black other than stealth??

and, do you have a blue to match the blue on custom axis shock srpings?

btw, i should be sending out my frame/sub next week, depending on how much i make this weekend, but i should have enough

do i pay you before or after you pc??

thanks

Pappy
02-24-2006, 05:38 AM
i can moly the aluminum spacers(crossovers), they would run roughly $3~$5 each

i can get pretty close on the axis blue spring color

payment can arrive before or during work being performed, most folks send the parts, then wait to see that everything is doable in the colors they like before sending payment so that any adjustment in price can be made or if repairs are needed etc. after i look the parts over, a check in the mail or money order works fine

bad01300ex
02-24-2006, 10:19 PM
aaah crossovers! thats the name. Anyways, now that i think about it, I wouldnt need to do those because they are aluminum. But what about the black spacers that are in between each of the springs? those have a little rust on them, would moly be good on them?

and do you have another flat or wrinkle black other than stealth? Like the wrinkle black on blingstar nerfs? or walsh's flat black?

thanks

Pappy
02-25-2006, 06:50 AM
i can order either color, its your choice as to what colors you'd like. I dont pick colors unless i see a problem with the powder verses the metal etc.

if the small spacers are metal then yes i can moly them