My group will consist of 3 people and that's including you Froggieboi. :blah

Date of the ride is Sept. 20th - 22nd

knighttime
07-18-2002, 07:58 AM
in

What's up with taco? R u gonna make it?:confused:

MOFO
07-18-2002, 08:27 AM
My group may be a bit bigger this time. Probably around 6-7 people including myself. Very good chance of a couple Grizzly riders showing up....

Jimmy Lee
07-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Hey guys i plan to ride with you when yall come in or at least meet up with yall at the campsite of the evenings!
maybe by then ill be ridin my Z-400
JJ

MOFO
07-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Lee
Hey guys i plan to ride with you when yall come in or at least meet up with yall at the campsite of the evenings!
maybe by then ill be ridin my Z-400
JJ

...the more the better!

Rico, we gonna have to talk about sites & stuff next week. Looks like we might have 3x-4x the people for this Sept ride. We just might need the whole damn campground....LOL :eek: :eek: :D :D

Eric

wyndzer
07-18-2002, 09:32 AM
This is my plan as of now, Me, Cranman, a dude with a raptor and two guys with utilities. So five total.

Redzoomer what about you?

Jennys440'Dale
07-18-2002, 12:26 PM
So, when is the official date? I would like to try and make it. You guys don't mind if a girl comes do ya? It will probably be me and my boyfriend if he can the time off. Just lookin' ahead!

Hatfield is so big that I want to ride with people who pretty much know their way around.

MOUSE
07-18-2002, 05:19 PM
where is this place at ?

Taco
07-18-2002, 06:52 PM
Naw i dont think Im going this time. The trails sucked, the people we camped with were a bunch of beer swilling a-holes, and I am full of chit:D :D Of course im coming! I know me and Richard for sure, most likely Dave and Tracy will also.

Pappy
07-18-2002, 07:16 PM
i will be there..:D

250rmike
07-18-2002, 07:24 PM
me and my dad have been wanting to go along with a buddy of ours with a 400. when are u guys going so i can talk to my dad and our friend joe and see if we can.

redzoomer
07-18-2002, 07:44 PM
As far as I can tell I will be there with 2 or maybe 3 more..

knighttime
07-19-2002, 12:18 AM
With this many riders, I think we can reserve the whole freakin' trail system.

yellowex01
07-19-2002, 10:18 AM
As of now you can count me in on the ride... Probably flying solo for this one unless I can find some people to go with me..

Mity Mo
07-19-2002, 12:16 PM
Id like to go but you set it up on the Casey,IL ATVA NAtional. That is in my backyard. I cant miss it. I really would like to cruise over there but the National is just to precious to miss. I guess I will just have to wait for the next one. Mo:(

Doibugu2
07-19-2002, 12:53 PM
Is anybody from IL going to this ride? If they are, can I hitch a ride? I would definatly split gas with ya, I just don't know if I am going to have a vehcile around then to pull my quad. I am selling my truck.

Let me know, I would really like to go.

Doug

bradley300
07-20-2002, 07:27 AM
do you have to camp or are there any hotels close? kentucky's whether is a little to volitol to count on camping in oct., and it would be nice to know there is a reserve sleep spot incase it turns nasty

250rmike
07-20-2002, 08:40 AM
when are u guys going? i really need to know so i can tell my dad. most likely we will be there maybe with some friends at the most prolly like 3 more on top of us but so like 5 at the most but thats a big if.

froggieboi
07-20-2002, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the count Rico. I may have to come down friday night this time. I started a new job and might not be able to get off. I am going to try to leave Friday morning like last time though.

250rmike
07-20-2002, 01:16 PM
i am going with my dad and a few people the 2nd week of august.

Castor-426ex
07-21-2002, 12:17 AM
ok i need directions...lol

MOFO
07-21-2002, 09:58 AM
Well, its not looking good for me at all. My G/F just told me that her best friend is getting married that weekend and would *really* like it if I could go. Without going into details, long story short.... I gotta go. :eek:

Eric

jcv400ex
07-21-2002, 09:55 PM
I'm in. I know Extreme is bringing like 6 with him. So that's 8 trailering down from the Pittsburgh area.

VWV,
Fiancee tried to tell me I was going to a wedding also.....I told her it's not ours, so have fun without me! I'm goin ridin!:D

froggieboi
07-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Amen JCV!:macho

two_baaalls
07-22-2002, 03:15 PM
I'm in.. Camping with the paatving.com guys...

LiLMissHondaEx
07-22-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Jennys400ex
I would like to try and make it. You guys don't mind if a girl comes do ya?

Jenny I was going to ask the same question....but since no one has answered.......

wyndzer
07-22-2002, 05:18 PM
All those guys going are "Dogs" I'm married, so I'll look out for you all if you come.:cool:

jcv400ex
07-22-2002, 05:44 PM
I don't have a problem with you ladies coming. As long as you can stand 20 guys....being guys;) then come on along!

I'll look out for ya also....

Jennys440'Dale
07-23-2002, 06:23 AM
I'd rather hang out with guys rather than women. Too much bs to put up with and it seems like the guys know how to have fun on the trails. Thanks for the offer guys!

redzoomer
07-23-2002, 07:02 AM
I don't have a problem with women coming along!! In fact I believe I would rather smell a woman than a bunch of rotten ***** men!! including myself! haha
You girls, the only stipulation is: You gotta supply the BEER!! haha J/K

07-23-2002, 08:04 AM
So far I have 3 going up there. We are planning to get there on Thursday.

yellowex01
07-23-2002, 09:02 AM
Jenny so are ya in? How about Magnum think he might go?

07-23-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
Well, its not looking good for me at all. My G/F just told me that her best friend is getting married that weekend and would *really* like it if I could go. Without going into details, long story short.... I gotta go. :eek:
Eric

W-T-F:huh :huh :huh You better be glad i don't live by you,,cuz I'd be egging your truck over this..:eek: Well that just flat out sucks man,,:( what about you Mike,,you and chris still coming down I hope:grr

Well I got a call from extreme (steve) dis mornin and he'll be draggin about 10 guys down with him...so as of this moment it looks like about 30 guys/gals so far so I'll be calling the camp ground later this week to get a site reserved or at least setup for a butt load of goofy ATV riders..:D Girls you are more than welcome to show up,,,,just keep an eye out fer this guy standin next to me,,,he doesn't have very good morals..:eek: Oh, yeah he's on the left and I'm on the right for those who don't know what I look like..

knighttime
07-23-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6

Eric

yeah rico, looks like erics gf has a firm grip in his nutz. Weddings blow donkey ballz - cheap food, terrible music, lmao.

I think I can still make it. I dont think Chris will though. He's been blabbermouthin about sellin his quad and buyin a crotch rocket. The funny thing is that sellin his quad will barely cover one years insurance.

:blah

LiLMissHondaEx
07-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
All those guys going are "Dogs" I'm married, so I'll look out for you all if you come.:cool:

I am married too...if I were to make it of course he would be there too....it definitely sounds like you guys had one excellent weekend!! Would love to make the next trip! :D

froggieboi
07-23-2002, 03:58 PM
You'd deffinately be missing out if you didn't make it.

Taco
07-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Yea you gotta come just to see what froggie is going to do.:D You never know he might run over all of his camping supplies, or leave the tent windows open in a rain storm, fall asleep by the fire and refuse to get up, forget to turn his gas on, run out of gas, and try relentlessly to climb hills and much much more.:macho

Or you could just see if i can avoid filling my fourwheeler up with diesel:cool:

froggieboi
07-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Yes folks it is true. I can and will do alot of brainless activities!

sportraxrider10
07-23-2002, 06:47 PM
where is this place at?

wyndzer
07-23-2002, 06:53 PM
The trails are located around the Logan, Gilbert, Man,areas in West Virginia. We will be camping at Chief Logan State Park, located just outside of Logan, W.V.

07-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by froggieboi
Yes folks it is true. I can and will do alot of brainless activities!

I 2nd that....:D :D :blah

redzoomer
07-24-2002, 08:27 AM
Hey Froggie.. I sure hope you make it! That way I won't be the only rider screwing up..haha ( But I do make it to bed) I got a bad neck and can't pass-out uuumm .. Sleep in a chair!

froggieboi
07-24-2002, 04:53 PM
Don't even worry about being the only one screwin up. We had lots of screw ups. I happen to be the one making the better part of them though. You should fit right in.:D

jgray
07-25-2002, 08:51 AM
I am trying to figure out if our group is going to make it.. I will have 5 if all come. We have three yes's so far, waiting for the other two.. Hope you have some more room for a Eastern Pa Folks.

Have you reserved the sites yet ?? Not sure if we are tenting or bringing a RV. Are either ok ??

I hope to know by the end of the week..
Talk to you later...

Jason

07-25-2002, 09:51 AM
It's a done deal,,,I got us a site with full hook ups and a over flow site off to the side of it when I called they were almost booked up so I guess it's a good thing I called today. Were not any closer to the chithouse but with a large group thats the price we gotta pay I guess.. I have the site reserved for Thursday the 19th thru the 22nd under the name exriders if anybody would need to call the park for any reason with questions. I informed the lady there that there would be atleast 25 people and possibly up to 40 so there gonna kinda keep another primitave spot open close by incase we would need it..

so how many of you coming think you'll have an RV??

The reason I ask is we had 10 people with tents on 1 RV site last time,,,I plan on reserving like 1 more RV site and another primitive site close to it..or I'll see what the camp site people recommend..:confused: i can see what little hair I have on my head will be pulled out by the time this gets here..

PS...if I'm gettin all this setup I will be charging a beer per person that shows up..the way it's lookin that might be a lot of beer..:D

yellowex01
07-25-2002, 11:27 AM
Rico how about a cold mikes hard cranberry lemonade instead. They go down so nicely...

jgray
07-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Good call Rico.. I have 4 yes's in my group, waiting for the other to decide. We may have a RV. Father bought one 6 months ago, but needs work, not sure it will be ready by then. If it is ready, is there a problem bringing it ?? i am willing to tent, but the RV would make a better ride down.
Another question.. If we bring a RV. towing a 8x12 or 8x16 trailer, How do I get all the quads to the trailhead.. Someone want to tow it for me >>. lol..

Jason

07-25-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by jgray
If it is ready, is there a problem bringing it ?? i am willing to tent, but the RV would make a better ride down.

Jason

I'd call logan park (304-792-7125) and see if they have another full hook site close....I'm pretty sure they do,,,we got site number 1 i beleive and the lady mentioned site 2 was open too and it had full hookups.....I'd get on the horn with them and see if its possible,,,just tell her your with the exriders group...real nice lady too..:D

07-25-2002, 02:14 PM
If it is ready, is there a problem bringing it ?? i am willing to tent, but the RV would make a better ride down.

Jason

I'd call logan park (304-792-7125) and see if they have another full hookup site close....I'm pretty sure they do,,,we got site number 1 i beleive and the lady mentioned site 2 was open too and it had full hookups.....I'd get on the horn with them and see if its possible,,,just tell her your with the exriders group...real nice lady too..:D might wanna hurry,,she said the entire month of Sept is almost booked.:eek:

RedRage300ex
07-26-2002, 05:34 PM
where is this at? waht state? Is it for sport atv's or uts? By the looks of whos all goin and what they have i think its for sports. Nice fire roads with some nice easy jumps and some creeks that would be fun.

wyndzer
07-28-2002, 11:09 AM
Logan, West Virginia It is fun for both sport and utilities. You will have fun if you come with us!

WVEXrider
07-29-2002, 07:17 AM
Looks like you all have a big group coming. If we don't have anything going on, I will try to make it. If not, enjoy, and be sure to post some pics and a ride report.

Taco
07-30-2002, 06:44 PM
Hey knightime since we arent any closer to the chithouse why dont you bring your goped so we can use it as a pit bike:cool:

knighttime
07-31-2002, 07:53 AM
:cool:

07-31-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Tacostrk
since we arent any closer to the chithouse

Well I was thinkin about bringin down my trailer with the toilet on the porch, like in the pic in the open forum, that could work out too huh???:eek:

knighttime
07-31-2002, 08:42 AM
just dump like u do at home :square

jgray
08-01-2002, 03:01 PM
bad news here.. Me and my group of 4 others will not be attending this ride.. Hopefully we will make the next one..

Jason

Taco
08-02-2002, 06:16 PM
bad news here.. Me and my group of 4 others will not be attending this ride.. Hopefully we will make the next one..

Jason

Im sorry to hear that but there will be other rides to attend. Go ahead and mark off the last weekend in June.

EXtreme-
08-03-2002, 09:54 PM
Gettin closer! I'd like to get a response from you guys if you'd like to go in on some T-shirts with us (PaAtving.com)? We have a special edition shirt in the mix for the H/M ride. I'm waiting for permission from Leo to use the EXriders logo as well. Final cost of the T's will be about 15.00....cost, no markups. Whatcha think?

Here's a link to a thread for the ride from the Pennsylvania riders making the trip (http://www.paatving.com/forums/messageview.cfm?start=1&catid=4&threadid=1222) in case you're bored.

wyndzer
08-04-2002, 06:00 AM
I'd go for an XL or 2.

Ryan300ex
08-04-2002, 12:03 PM
he will have to check with his work, but if we come we may bring 1 other. i will let u know something soon

Taco
08-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Put me down for at least 2 xlg I will ask and will probably have some friends that want some. can you get a 5xl tshirt made? My friend is a rather husky feller.

4punksdad
08-04-2002, 08:04 PM
I will be there FOR SURE this time. I might even bring this crowd with me.

Last time they stayed at devils anse campground & they might want to do that again.

froggieboi
08-04-2002, 09:06 PM
I'll take a large I suppose.:D

WVEXrider
08-05-2002, 04:04 PM
Guys, I just got some info on a new race track that is going in around HM. It will have drag strip, mud bogs and maybe a mx track. Might be something cool to check out in the evening after a ride. I will post the info as soon as I get it. Hopefully, I will have it so you guys can take advantage during your trip.

08-06-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by WVEXrider
and maybe a mx track.

:D :D Looks like I'm gonna need to bring an extra set of tires and sprockets,,,,if it's a nice track and is completed by the time we go,,,I might not even see a trail all weekend..:eek:

WVEXrider
08-06-2002, 06:56 AM
Rico,

I know the track will be at the same property that Dirt week was located. It is halfway between logan and Man. I heard rumor that it won't be completed until next spring, but then I am told different from others. As soon as I get some concrete info I will post it here. The owner has contacted us about selling beer (I work for the local bud distruibutor) but we have'nt gotten an opening time yet. Get back with you soon.

08-06-2002, 07:03 AM
(I work for the local bud distruibutor)

:D So whats the odds of a tractor trailer full of bud showin up??:eek: :D :eek: :D

WVEXrider
08-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Sounds like you guys are coming in to have a good time. Believe me, if I could I would( I would be the most popular tour guide in the state), but I would then be jobless and then forced to make my living from riding everyday and I don't know if I could handle it or not.

honda 400ex 69
08-06-2002, 08:20 PM
where is hatfield mcCoy located at? do they have a web page

froggieboi
08-06-2002, 08:23 PM
It is located in WV. Down around Gilbert and Mann. Not shure on the web site though.

two_baaalls
08-07-2002, 06:22 AM
www.trailsheaven.com

redzoomer
08-07-2002, 06:38 AM
I'm still thinking about that trailer of bud.....uuuummmm!!!

WVEXrider
08-07-2002, 06:39 AM
There is actually trail access in Matewan also. Williamson will soon have access and one day, Rockhouse and Buffalo mtn will be connected. They are waiting on the license agreement. There will also be an area called millers creek, which we ride now, that will be part one day. May be five years, may be five months. You never can tell when some of the landowners will decide to sign off. There is also a new system opening in Boone County, off of 119, but I spoke with the rangers and with some people that have already ridden it, and it is not as difficult as the others (geared towards family riding).

Doibugu2
08-07-2002, 09:01 AM
Well, add two more to the list. Were coming from Chi-town. I'll bring two beers for ya Rico.

08-07-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
I'll bring two beers for ya Rico.

Now this guy I can't wait to meet..;) :D

It looks like I'll be calling the campground again and telling them there might be more people than I thought and I really would like enough room for everyone to stay,,,I'll keep ya posted..:cool:

Doibugu2
08-07-2002, 10:56 AM
nother beer for a spin on your quad? Okay, maybe two more?:devil

Taco
08-07-2002, 06:39 PM
You dont want to ride Rico's its a POS:o Now I only charge 1 cigarette per ride and its much better IMO;)
If your lucky you will get to meet these studs at the campsite:devil http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/pdcc9763bd25c30a26d7722685d8103f2/fd94910a.jpg

4punksdad
08-07-2002, 07:38 PM
hmmmmmmmmmm, if a ride on rico's quad is worth one or two beers,,,,,,,,,,,then the supermoderator quad should be worth a 6-pack! :) I will be there!:o

wyndzer
08-07-2002, 08:16 PM
Hey Taco I hope those weirdo's don't show up again. Didn't they tell us they lived at the campground during the summer?

08-08-2002, 07:17 AM
Didn't they tell us they lived at the campground during the summer?

I believe they sleep in the horse stables,,,at least they smelled like they did..:eek: LMAO

Taco
08-08-2002, 06:21 PM
Hey Taco I hope those weirdo's don't show up again. Didn't they tell us they lived at the campground during the summer?
Yea i hope they dont show up at all our trips there. They were ok for about 10min then the smell started to set in:blah

trx430ex
08-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Hi All

Heres the demo for the back of the shirt, so far. I didn't have the EX Riders font so I did the best I could, almost a spot on match

http://www.paatving.com/decals/paatvingexriders.gif

Update:

You can order shirts from L to XXXL in colors Grey, Blue and black; also you can order B-Caps too in different sizes and colors.

Also accepted is CC for payment, no paypal. I will post contact info after I get all the graphics worked out, what will work on what.

Also you can get your handles and quads printed on the front pocket to personalize your shirt or hat.

The options keep getting wider and wider.

PaAtving (topic) cross thread location = here (URL=http://www.paatving.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=1222&start=109) ]here[/URL]

Trx
PS - whooo glad the server stoped spinin, I can see clearly now:)

trx430ex
08-09-2002, 08:52 PM
Was messing around a little more...

wyndzer
08-10-2002, 05:46 AM
Are the shirts going to be screen printed, or iron on ?

trx430ex
08-10-2002, 02:51 PM
They will be screen printed

ok, it has been split into 5 different choices; keep in mind the above was only the back of the T.
I have increased the PaAtving logo so that the PaAtving logo and the EXRiders logos are exactly the same size down to the pixel.

Here is the finial draft, for the back;

Now for the choices [back]

1 - For the back you can get the combo EX/PaAtving logos and artwork,
2 - You can get a PaAtving and art
3 - You can get EXRiders and artwork

trx430ex
08-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Choices front;
PaAtving (small) with your handle

trx430ex
08-10-2002, 02:55 PM
Or you can get the
EXRiders (small) with your handle

Hats;
Will use the smaller artwork no matter what site you choose

Hows that? Whoever can guess who's quad was used in the art gets a buck.

Pappy
08-10-2002, 03:25 PM
I WANT 2 OF THEM.....RIGHT NOW:D xl please

wyndzer
08-10-2002, 03:30 PM
I'll take a couple gray XL with the EXrider logo . Don't need my name on it. Thanks. Can you put "Resident C-dale rider" on it?
Jamie

upstate rider
08-11-2002, 06:17 PM
I may be able to come after all , some coworkers want to make the trip down this fall

08-12-2002, 07:19 AM
The shirts look pretty damn cool I think,,the design with the quad on it is the best...:D

Doibugu2
08-12-2002, 08:24 AM
I'll definatley take a couple. Let us know when you have everything worked out, and where we can go to order them. How much do you think they will be?

EXtreme-
08-12-2002, 02:38 PM
we're going to make this real easy. There will soon be a web page designed to take care of ordering the t's or hats. There, you'll be able to deal directly with the company and order your size, user name, etc. Cost will most likely be about 15 bucks for a T. They'll be shipped to your address...still hot off the press! Don't forget to order one for the Mrs. (makes a great night shirt :devil )

4punksdad
08-12-2002, 06:08 PM
i agree w/rico. the one w/the quad on it is the best

WVEXrider
08-12-2002, 08:30 PM
Those shirts look pretty sweet. If I make it over there, I definately want one. I will look for you guys out on the trail. If you are riding buffalo mtn any, stop in at outback atv located off the trail in Matewan and say hi to us. A couple of my partners should be in there or I may even be there. I will keep reading your groups posts and when the time comes, I will see what I have to do.

Todd Nenni

Striker49
08-13-2002, 04:19 PM
I wanna come with you guys but I doubt my parents would approve...:rolleyes: Plus Im in school so there isnt any way. I will get back to you guys and maybe I can make it out there next Summer. I really dont wanna drive 12 hours though and have to ride my pos 250 around playin catch up all day. O well, just have to see. :cool:

WVEXrider
08-13-2002, 05:18 PM
Now wait a minute, that looks like a 250r. Why is it a pos and how would you be playing catchup on it? Sounds like the rest of us would be playing catchup with you????

4punksdad
08-14-2002, 07:37 AM
Now wait a minute, that looks like a 250r. Why is it a pos and how would you be playing catchup on it? Sounds like the rest of us would be playing catchup with you????

he has a 250ex............the pic in his avatar is one he borrowed from a web site, and it is a 250r.

Striker49
08-14-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

he has a 250ex............the pic in his avatar is one he borrowed from a web site, and it is a 250r.

Haha, yeah. I wish I had an R. Yeah, my lil 250 is slow and poor me had a hard enough time stayin with Rico back at the LBL ride.. :o But that pic is from a pic Tantz (Matrix250r) sent me a long time ago. ;)

knighttime
08-14-2002, 11:39 AM
all thought that was your R and one of your gf's in the pic.

WVEXrider
08-14-2002, 01:58 PM
Yeah, I would have to say a girl like that on a bike like that, wait a minute, that would be what we call our dream girl. No offense intended ladies.

Striker49
08-14-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by knighttime
all thought that was your R and one of your gf's in the pic.

I wish man....I need an R. There is a flat track race next month and I would like to race in some other class besides Trail Rider. :rolleyes:

wyndzer
08-14-2002, 03:49 PM
Man I bet you need the girl more than the R.:devil

Striker49
08-15-2002, 08:45 AM
Man I bet you need the girl more than the R.:devil

I drive in a month....haha. Gotta go get one of my ex's back. :p

BTW, my parents not gonna lemmie race next month...this sux. :mad:

Taco
08-15-2002, 07:24 PM
are we there yet?:D

SGA
08-15-2002, 09:37 PM
I'm really trying to swing it, its a long haul for me. My riding buddy says he probably can't make it:( Thats a long way to ride by myself.
How many hours does it take some of you, I mean the people over 5 hours?
Looks like on the map i'd hit columbia SC, then Charlotte, NC then straight up and turn left at the tractor on the side of the road next to willies house:D

Taco
08-16-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by sgaexer
I'm really trying to swing it, its a long haul for me. My riding buddy says he probably can't make it:( Thats a long way to ride by myself.

Do you all hear someone whining?:o Quit your griping and get up here. It will be worth your trip I promise:macho :D

wyndzer
08-16-2002, 06:29 AM
It takes me approx. 7 hours from Eastern N.C. HH400ex is trying to swing the trip, he will drive 9 hours from Florida to N.C. then ride the other 7 hours with me. I think he will make the longest trek by far.

4punksdad
08-16-2002, 07:01 AM
It will most likely be a 6hr drive from northern va for me............but I have driver longer distances for worse reasons! I will be there this time.

Scott
08-16-2002, 07:29 AM
OK, here's the deal Rico. I'm still among the unemployed, so that's kinda got things in a bind cash wise. But I'm still going to try to talk the wife into it. I have 2 verbal commitments from the group I ride with, and my wife has said that she wants to come too.

I'll have to play it by ear, see how the job thing works out between now and then, and see if I can make a little $ on the side to finance the trip. So I'll probably be a last minute decision. If I can swing it, there will be 4 of us. Jenny and Magnum will know my truck.

Doibugu2
08-16-2002, 08:28 AM
I don't think I am treking the longest, but it will take us about 10 hrs from Chicago.

Striker49
08-16-2002, 09:11 AM
It would take me around 12 hours travel....5 to Lexington and what....7 from there. :(

brokeitin3
08-16-2002, 09:36 AM
It wont take that long you can be at H/M trails from lexington in 2 hrs.

08-16-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3

maybe by airplane...we did 75 mph and it took us a good 3+ hours from lexington. Taken them bassackward side roads like HWY 10 will add another 2 hours onto the already 3+ hour drive ya got. The only way to go from lexington that's fast is I-64 to charlstown and then south on 119..much much faster...if you ain't on a main interstate headin to logan WV then your takin the slow route. Brokeitin3 if you know of a faster way please tell me..

Striker49
08-16-2002, 04:51 PM
So only round 9 hours or so then. Thats better but I cant make it out there this time. Ive got school but maybe I will be able to make it out next summer. :D

BTW, Rico when are you wanting to come back down to LBL? Im ready to go in a month as long as I pass my drivers test. Just wait for me this time....haha. Wouldnt happen to have an extra faster quad sittin round anywhere that you could bring with ya would u?

08-16-2002, 05:34 PM
How long/far is is from New Joisey?

What kind of facilities will there be?

Sounds like a pretty good ride so hope I can make this one.

knighttime2
08-16-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Striker49

BTW, Rico u Wouldnt happen to have an extra faster quad sittin round anywhere that you could bring with ya would u?

I think Rico just got a new KAW KFX400. It's in his garage right now i believe.

Taco
08-17-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
How long/far is is from New Joisey?

What kind of facilities will there be?

Sounds like a pretty good ride so hope I can make this one.

just go to mapquest and use Logan Wv as your destination and that should give ya a pretty good estimate. The campgroung has nice hot showers and restrooms and each trailhead also has a restroom. Anything else?

Taco
08-17-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3

Then i must be doing something wrong b/c it takes me about an hour and a half to get there from Huntington and i am about 2.5 hours from lexington.

08-17-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Tacostrk

Then i must be doing something wrong b/c it takes me about an hour and a half to get there from Huntington and i am about 2.5 hours from lexington.

I'd have to guess your usin deisel fuel in the truck and that's what's slowin ya down..:eek:

redzoomer
08-17-2002, 08:37 PM
Dump in some octane booster.. that will wake up diesel fuel!! haha

Taco
08-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I'd have to guess your usin deisel fuel in the truck and that's what's slowin ya down..:eek:
says to self "I will not fill quad up with diesel. I will not fill quad up with diesel. I will not fill quap up with diesel.":devil :macho

jcv400ex
08-26-2002, 12:29 PM
Almost time.......:D

400exstunta
08-26-2002, 05:24 PM
if someone can stop by jacksonville, north carolina and pick up my quad i would gladly come. i old my truck a few months back and havent really gotten around to gettin one again. i am from morgantown so itd be nice to go up around that way....

250rmike
08-26-2002, 08:02 PM
what date are you guys going. i am going again for the atv festival in october.. they are also opening a new trailhead in september

jcv400ex
08-27-2002, 05:47 AM
Sept. 20th-23rd

WVEXrider
08-28-2002, 06:01 AM
trust me, there should be more than one new trailhead opened. There is some pretty big news I am itching to share, but want don't want to jump the gun on it, just have to wait until it gets a little closer......

Doibugu2
08-29-2002, 04:46 PM
trust me, there should be more than one new trailhead opened. There is some pretty big news I am itching to share, but want don't want to jump the gun on it, just have to wait until it gets a little closer......

Me and my buddy plan on riding for four full days when we come down. We should be there on Wednesday. Is there enough to ride? Any good suggestions of places to hit?

Spill the beans man!

WVEXrider
08-31-2002, 06:29 AM
There is plenty for you to ride in four, five or even six days. Ride all three trailheads, and if that is'nt enough, email me and I will give you a phone number to call me and hook up for a day or two to help enhance your trip a little. If you have any HM questions, I will be glad to answer them. Have a fun and safe trip.

When are you coming down?

250rmike
08-31-2002, 09:30 AM
go to therockhead trailhead(i think thats what it is called) you can ride trail 10 all the way down into town refuel and ride 12 all the way back. this will take prettty much all day. it is like 47 miles i think

Doibugu2
08-31-2002, 01:02 PM

When are you coming down?

We should hopefully be there 9/18. We are coming from Chicago and leaving Tuesday night. We will probably stop to sleep and ride hopefully pretty early on Wednesday.

trx430ex
09-04-2002, 04:00 PM
The shirts are ready to order, this is advanced notice, I'll have a page up with pics in a day or two.

---------------------
The contact information
Order line is open from 9am to 4pm eastern standard time
Contact name = Kathy
Phone # 540-663-9083
$15 + shipping to your door, payment accepted: Visa and Mastercard

Here is the finial draft, for the back;

Now for the choices [back]

1 - For the back you can get the combo EX/PaAtving logos and artwork,
2 - You can get a PaAtving and art
3 - You can get EXRiders and artwork

Shirts: all sizes available in three colors.

Choices [front]

1 - EXRiders small front
2 - PaAtving small front

Hats:

1 - EXRiders small front
2 - PaAtving small front

Will use the two choices of artwork from the front of the shirt (just shrunk) to fit on hat.

Trx

Ben
09-05-2002, 08:53 AM
Hey WVexrider - when are they going to open the new Boone County trailhead near Waterways? Is it already open? I thought it was supposed to open in August but I haven't heard anything.

09-18-2002, 07:13 AM
.:D