PDA

View Full Version : Where to put O.R.V. Sticker???

Drtridr18
07-17-2002, 09:17 PM
I'm going to get my O.R.V. sticker from the motor vehicle people tomorrow, but I dunno the best place to stick it on my 400. Where on your 'wheelers did you stick yours?

Thanks!

07-17-2002, 09:39 PM
i dont at all, screw the state they want almost 40 bucks to register my quad again, they dont make any new trails, **** they dont even maintain the ones weve got, so screw them im not paying them s hit.

Jimmah
07-17-2002, 11:13 PM
mines on my rear fender where the warning used to be.

Nausty
07-18-2002, 01:58 AM
we got cussed out by about 6 cops because our ohv sticker was on our air box instead of right behind the seat where its supposedly suppose to be. Actually it was 5 cops I think it was 1 highway patrol was there for a bit I think it was telling people they couldn't ride even if they did take a hour and a half trick and even had all the information on the registration and wouldn't let my cousin ride.:grr I've kinda been getting tired of cops lately....

Drtridr18
07-18-2002, 04:25 AM
Hey thanks guys for the replies, but do you guys have any pics with your quads, and where you put them, or...where are you "supposed" to put them??

Thanks again

Zingnut
07-18-2002, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I put it over the smaller warning label on the right front fender if you are sitting on your bike.

JabberJaw
07-18-2002, 08:57 AM
Just put it on the back of your helmet.

07-18-2002, 09:37 AM
LOL @ Jab, I don't need a sticker so i don't have one lol

phatswinn
07-18-2002, 08:20 PM
whats the sticker for, we have lisense plates, i was riding in a legal area to ride and a cop pulled me over so i stopped , thinking whe would want my regestration to see if i was regestered, well the plate was bent back and forth until it was almost falling off because it is on my airbox and the caliper bends it, when he went to bend the plate back to see my sticker that gos on the plate all you herd was snap.. *****!, he yelled it loud so the restraunt next to us could here it too! to make a long story short, hes paying for a new plate that says phtswn so remember that if ur ever riding in upstate new york or northern penn. and ya see a trick 300ex riding by:p

Quadfather
07-19-2002, 08:14 PM
I cut out a piece of ABS plastic, drilled two holes in it, stuck my sticker on it, and zip tied it to my quad. That way, you don't have an ugly sticker on your quad, and you can remove it to pressure wash the quad without it flying off, like it did on my Kodiak.

SLB400EX
07-26-2002, 10:01 AM
We put ours on the back of the air box. Easy enough to see if/when we get checked. We have been checked a few times on the trails and have had no problems.
Sorry, no pics.