PDA

View Full Version : best 22" tires

roundsy
02-22-2006, 05:16 PM
i already have 20" in razr on one set of rims but i want a taller tire for more clearance in the trails, i also get into the mud sometimes and i do a lot of snow riding up here in the great white north...there is a bit of road running from some of the trails, what do you guys recommend?..pics are appreciated too

thanks

02-22-2006, 05:41 PM
i liked my dirt devils I used to have

roundsy
02-25-2006, 11:16 AM
okay im pretty sure im going to get kenda knarlys, which do you guys recommend the 22" HT or 21" XC for the conditions i listed above?...also will the 22" HT fit my stock wheels, on kendas site it said 9x9 rims?..

thanks

400exrules
02-25-2006, 11:51 AM
i strongly recommend the holeshot XCT's. they only come in 22''. thats what i have, they give you a ton of clearance, and their built for tough, muddy, torn up trails. Their great in the mud and on rough trails.

with these tires on, and my 22'' razr2's up front, from the bottom of my frame to the ground is 12-13" without me sitting on it

roundsy
02-25-2006, 05:56 PM
thanks for all the help, from doing a little research around the forum ive decided on the knarly ht...they look so mean...hope i wont be dissapointed :p...btw does anyone have any input on what i should expect in the snow and mud, since its still snowy here and i will have a chance to finish off winter then git r done in the mud later in the spring...YeaAAA!!:D