PDA

View Full Version : GWC customer support

blakefoote
02-22-2006, 03:08 PM
I ordered some AC pro pegs from Golden West Cycle about a month ago. And after about 2 weeks or so I kinda got a lil angry b/c I still havent gotten them. Well i called them up and they said that they havent gotten them in to their place and they told me as soon as they got them in that they would ship them out to me. Well "sucker" me agreed and waited. Well it had been about another week and I still havent got the Pro Pegs and called again and said "hey where are they at I need the pro pegs!" and they said that they still havent gotten them that they would ship them out. Well, I told them that if they didnt have them in in a week that I would just cancel my order. And again "sucker" me waited. And now a month later I call and tell them to cancel the order. And on top of all of this they had charged my credit card and they didnt even have the part in (which is against the law!!!)...so i ordered them from someone else and they said they will get them in next week. so we will see how that goes and update....lol...Ijust thought I would post this just to Let anyone that hasnt delt w/ GWC to not deal w/ them, they have one of the worst costumer support ive ever seen in the quad business...:ermm: