PDA

View Full Version : Need some Color opinions....... Whats your favorit combo

bad01300ex
02-21-2006, 11:31 PM
So i picked this R up the other day, ive now got it torn down to the frame for a rebuild. Im having trouble deciding on which colors to run.

Im keepin the quad tech hood/seat cover, they are in great shape, so (due to the cover) i would like to throw some red in.

I thought about white fenders/blue frame, but that seems real popular. I want something different then everybody eleses, but still clean looking.

I thinkin along the lines of colors like blue, red, black, white, ect.

i dont like orange, yellow stuff like that.

What are your favorite colors, or have any good ideas?????

THanks, sorry this is long.

prepracing
02-22-2006, 12:33 AM
I'm a big fan of color on color like red frame/red plastic. I think it looks good like it is except ditch all those stickers and find a good graphic kit that matches up with that seat cover pretty good. BUT since you all ready have it tore down, that trans red that pappy does would be a sweet color for the frame, then maybe wrinkle/texture black on a-arms and swingarm would look sweet. Red plastic would be my 1st pic, 2nd pic would be white plastic. And get a graphic kit with black and red as the dominant colors. Then some black bead locks with either red or chrome rings. Happy spending $$$$$$