PDA

View Full Version : Quads v. Bikes

ST87
02-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Ok so this sunday i had my hopes on goin to a track not far from my house and i was goin to this particular track because its the only track within about 100miles that allows quads on sundays. well i get on the tracks forums and the owner decides to ban the quads for a few weekends because of an upcoming bike race. gggh :mad: im pissed right now. I understand why the bikes dont like us and i dont neccessarily like the bikes on the track because it makes for more adverse conditions, but im a more optimistic type and put it in the perspective that the adverse bikes the bikes create can only make me better bome race day. BUT i cant get better without anywhere to ride. My most favorite track Mill Creek used to allow quads everday they were open now quads are limited to only saturdays still with the bikes though. Bikes get there biek only practices but quads dont get this luxury but usualy when the word gets out a bunch of quads are invading the track the bikes go somewhere else. I know quads dont have the numbers that the bikes do in MX but my 15 bucks is just as good as theres. im not saying down with bikes or anything i just dont see why we cant just get along sry for all that i needed to vent. Anyone else have these problems where yall are from