PDA

View Full Version : no good

m_townsgreatest
02-21-2006, 08:45 PM
well many of you may have seen my thread about my parents fightin and my mom talkin about a divorce. Well thursday....he moved out. He is currently living with a friend. He comes over from time to time. Its really awkward without him around all the time. My big brother who is 19 is kinda of stepping up and being a some what father figure. If I need a ride anywhere he's been takin me. He's just been really nice and cool. Its all really weird and I miss my dad like an SOB. but yeah he moved out

Titanium
02-21-2006, 08:47 PM
Sorry to hear man.... i don't kno wat i would do i my dad moved out:( if he wasn't here i'd prolly be in a bad place right now.

JUSTINcredible
02-21-2006, 08:48 PM
i hope things get better for your familey
but sometimes it is for the better when parents seperate if they're fighting.:ermm:

TM426
02-21-2006, 08:51 PM
Its hard and tough to get used too. Not to downplay your situation but, the same thing happened to me as a kid. I was the older brother though. You will get used to it and it may be for the best. I hated listening to my parents fight. Just hang in there.:(

ugottabayou
02-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Hope things get better for you man... my dad told me about a 1 1/2 months ago that he was going to move out so him and my mom could get a break... but things ended up working out and everything came through... and they didn't get a divorce... so hopefully something good will happen with your parents and everything will work out for you

WheelieMan4
02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
yea my parents got divorced about 6 years ago now...doesnt seem that long though...no fighting or anything, just my dad being an @$$ and screwing around on my mom....:mad: he pissed me off, but we get along now...sorta:ermm:

JRDrider22
02-22-2006, 06:00 PM
I like it better not having my dad around. Its been 5 years for me. But when im with my pops I bond with him because my mom isnt around. You'll adapt to it. Just hang in there.

JRP
02-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Titanium
Sorry to hear man.... i don't kno wat i would do i my dad moved out:( if he wasn't here i'd prolly be in a bad place right now.

same here... Me and my dad get along real good and Ill always listen to him other then my mom.

02-27-2006, 11:33 PM
man im sorry to hear that hope everything works out ok

00400exrider
03-10-2006, 08:13 PM
the same thing happend to me. except i didnt have an older brother to look up to. so i just kinda went out on my own and let them do what they gotta do. just ride and keep all of it off ur mind.just think now you get twice the presant's thats how i got over it as a 10 years ago

antman
03-10-2006, 09:44 PM
sorry to hear that man... hang in there.

tone
03-11-2006, 04:10 PM
take care kid it will get better no matter what happens call youre dad make sure hes ok also these things are hard on everyone but something positive will come out of it

400EXtreme
03-11-2006, 06:55 PM
same thing with me. i thikn its been a little over a year since my dad moved out its hard to get used to. I miss him all the time.but no more figthing. Hang in there everything will owkr out.

XCRACER26
03-11-2006, 07:06 PM
dude just down play it and Ride.thats my best advice it got me through some really hard times, let me tell ya. Ok like my parents got a divorce, then my real dads a ****in dead beat, and comes out of no where beats the **** out of me, never heard from him agin. then a year after that my mom dies of cancer. now I live with my step dad and have his last name and such, hes awsome, helps pay for my racin and gives me a great home. so just keep your head up, ride and just thinks all of the good things not the bad.